IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Noooo!!! Noooo!!!
Eagle2720
post Nov 5 2017, 05:16 AM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 4 2017, 06:55 PM) *
It has to happen eventually, but let's hope it's a road game and not a home game.

Doubt I'd travel down for it.

I just realized you're from Edinburgh, what part? I'm traveling Europe right now and am in Edinburgh right now. Know if any good places to watch the game later?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Eyrie
post Nov 5 2017, 06:57 AM
Post #2

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (Eagle2720 @ Nov 5 2017, 10:16 AM) *
I just realized you're from Edinburgh, what part? I'm traveling Europe right now and am in Edinburgh right now. Know if any good places to watch the game later?

I usually watch on Game Pass, so I'm not familiar with which pubs would show the NFL. Sky Sports is showing our game this evening which means I can't use the Game Pass option but as I have Sky Sports I'll watch at home using that.

However kick off is at 6pm which is just after the big English "soccer" game finishes so you should be fine asking for it to be put on.

Enjoy your trip!

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
Eagle2720
post Nov 5 2017, 08:52 AM
Post #3

Veteran

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 5 2017, 07:57 AM) *
I usually watch on Game Pass, so I'm not familiar with which pubs would show the NFL. Sky Sports is showing our game this evening which means I can't use the Game Pass option but as I have Sky Sports I'll watch at home using that.

However kick off is at 6pm which is just after the big English "soccer" game finishes so you should be fine asking for it to be put on.

Enjoy your trip!

Awesome! Thank you very much.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 03:25 PM