IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Who's surprised?, Mid season W-L predictions
Joegrane
post Nov 4 2017, 10:03 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

I had estimated 9 Ws due to seemingly tough NFC East.

I expect the loss of Peters to have a noticeable effect on the offense. CW will no longer look immortal. Blount will not look impressive. Ajayi will help somewhat but it will take some time for him to fit in.

Having Kendricks really helps after the loss of Hicks.

Fortunately they are due to get Darby soon. I still expect S Jones to come back for a few games to add depth to the DBs.

I'm hopeful that CW can still improve his chemistry with Alshon and T Smith.

If they win one against Dallas, I think it is over. Either way it is really hard to imagine them not making the playoffs without a number of big injuries.

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 4 2017, 06:30 AM) *
Back in July I thought 9 wins but guessed 11. At mid season we're 2 wins away from what I thought was reasonable, but I never thought we'd be here after losing our best RB, our best LB, our kicker and our best ST. It sure looks like there's another 2 wins on the table and 4 more isn't unreasonable. The thing that kicks me is that there's reasonable hope for more than 4 more wins after losing at least two players most would think we couldn't afford to lose. The way the team is playing and winning is the nice part. They've got heart and they're playing aggressive, tough football ... Philly Phootball! biggrin.gif

Optimystic but conservative, my guess is 12 - 4.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 12:37 AM