IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Draftnik alert
Eyrie
post Nov 1 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #1

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 1 2017, 04:11 AM) *
I hear you : )

The second was for Wentz, no?

The Eagles have too many mid round picks for their needs--1 1st rounder, 3 4th rounders, 2 5th rounders and 1 6th rounder. All three extra picks will likely be low since all three teams appear headed for the playoffs.

The Eagles need depth at LB and a TE. If WR Gibson and OG Warmack are seen as busts, the Eagles could look at those positions. Everyone else they draft in the lower rounds will have difficulty making the team.

So essentially the pick they gave up had modest value to a playoff caliber team with few holes.

The second was part of the Wentz deal, and we're down to two fourths after the Ajayi trade.

It's also worth considering that we will have some key FAs next spring (Jeffrey, Jernigan, Bradham) and some important role players (Allen, Burton) are also FAs. Any departures there need to be matched by FA signings or our scarce draft picks.

Our main headache though could be solved if Vaitai develops into a solid LT.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 08:50 AM