IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Cox may face suspension
Rick
post Oct 30 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 30 2017, 12:00 PM) *
He goes down rather suspiciously, Cox immediately raises his arms claiming nothing. I don't know if it was dirty, but he did something, clearly.

I'd have to watch it again but I remember him claiming he didn't do anything because there was a flag thrown. Also, with the way they've been getting penalties, who could blame anyone for worrying about a flag whenever something happens?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pila
post Oct 30 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #2

Eusébio

Group: Members

QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 30 2017, 09:26 PM) *
I'd have to watch it again but I remember him claiming he didn't do anything because there was a flag thrown. Also, with the way they've been getting penalties, who could blame anyone for worrying about a flag whenever something happens?

I don't think from what we saw anyone can say that whatever it was, it was intentional. But the guy went down like he got shot. Turns out the guy's face is seriously fucked up.

If I had to guess, it's retribution for the countless shenanigans that go on between lineman every game. It doesn't look likely to amount to much based on what can be seen here though.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 02:38 PM