IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> And how about that Jeffery TD, as long as we're on the "J's"
Joegrane
post Oct 31 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Ajayi has more ability to run wide than Blount and is better as a receiver. Granted neither of those is his game, but the Eagles have improved. He's also better in blitz pickup, not great, but better than what we have. If his knee and head hold up it will mean the Eagles won't have to use their 1st round pick on a RB. He will also still be cheap next year. They could use their 1st round pick on an OT if they think JP is not going to be able to contribute much in 2018.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 31 2017, 02:25 PM) *
and yet they just traded for another power runner.

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 31 2017, 01:57 PM) *
I expect to see more anti-blitz routes and shorter routes now that JP is gone. I expect this offense to be less dynamic in the second half due to the loss of JP--not as much power running and less dynamic passing game. Wentz's numbers will come back to earth.

This week facing a very good D will be an interesting test. I fear the Broncos will give other teams ideas about how to slow down the Eagles' O. The Eagles' streak of 20+ points might be in jeopardy without some help from the D or STs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 06:29 AM