IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Zero   Jalen Mills   Oct 30 2017, 04:13 AM
- - Eyrie   I haven't seen enough of Derby and have no way...   Oct 30 2017, 07:01 AM
- - Joegrane   maybe teams are throwing deep less often because t...   Oct 30 2017, 09:35 AM
- - Phits   QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 30 2017, 10:35 AM) ...   Oct 30 2017, 11:13 AM
> Jalen Mills
Zero
post Oct 30 2017, 04:13 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

The guy was a 7th rounder last year and was forced into the starting lineup. He definitely struggled, but fought through it and has become a pretty good corner. He has 3 INTs and a TD, but the scary part for Roseman haters is that he could be the third best CB on the team when Darby and Jones play. He and Robinson still get dissed for being the weak link of the defense but both have been playing really well and Douglas looks like he gets better every game. Last year, and going into this year CB was an embarrassment, but it may have turned 180 degrees and everyone except Robinson is under 23!

If this is the kind of thing we will be seeing more of from Roseman/Douglas then we should have some good times coming.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Oct 30 2017, 07:01 AM
Post #2

Illegal Alien

I haven't seen enough of Derby and have no way of knowing how well Jones will recover, so we may lack a shut down CB but we have a solid group playing right now which is all that's needed given the way the DL is performing.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Oct 30 2017, 09:35 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

maybe teams are throwing deep less often because they respect the DLine

Btw, Rookie R Douglass made another nice play on a deep ball. That kid can play.

Is all of this happening by chance or are the coaches doing an excellent job?

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Oct 30 2017, 07:01 AM) *
I haven't seen enough of Derby and have no way of knowing how well Jones will recover, so we may lack a shut down CB but we have a solid group playing right now which is all that's needed given the way the DL is performing.

+Quote Post
Phits
post Oct 30 2017, 11:13 AM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 30 2017, 10:35 AM) *
Is all of this happening by chance or are the coaches doing an excellent job?

Probably a little bit of everything.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 1981)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 08:57 PM