IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> I am in a bit of a haze this morning
CT_Eagle
post Oct 24 2017, 08:15 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Last night's game was one of the more exciting Eagles games I have watched in a long time. Wentz pulled off a number of miraculous plays last night. If there was any doubt prior to last night, this team believes in Wentz and it will go to the mat for him. He is the type of QB that makes the players around him better.

They took care of business last night just like a quality team should. Now they have to avoid the let down.

Peters and Hicks could both be done for the season. Early reports on Hicks is a torn Achilles. That would be a season ender.

Mixed reports on Peters. There are reports stating that he did not tear his ACL but he may have torn his MCL. MRI today to confirm.

Not much insight today. I am just letting the victory soak in before I start thinking about SF.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 24 2017, 08:38 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

I don't think Wentz has the pure passing ability of a Brady or Rodgers, but I'll be damned if I have ever seen anyone with intangibles like these.

This guy is truly special.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Oct 24 2017, 10:07 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

If he just turns into the next Big Ben--without the off-field problems--we should be in great shape for the next ten years.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 24 2017, 08:38 AM) *
I don't think Wentz has the pure passing ability of a Brady or Rodgers, but I'll be damned if I have ever seen anyone with intangibles like these.

This guy is truly special.

+Quote Post
Pila
post Oct 24 2017, 10:39 AM
Post #4

Eusébio

He looks to be headed to turn into a Carson Wentz. That name is going to be a new standard for hopeful fans of teams gambling on an inspiring college QBs.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 10:30 AM