IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Week 7 Scoreboard
Joegrane
post Oct 22 2017, 02:48 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

There are a number of interesting games this week:

With the Rams leading big over the Cards it seems the Rams really are playoff contenders and the Cards are not.

Carolina is trailing in Chicago 17-3 in the 4th qt. The Panthers are over-rated and therefore, one could raise the same question about the Eagles. Cam has two more INTs.

The Pack with a backup QB were hanging with the Saints for most of the game.

In New England the Falcons will likely find it difficult to keep pace with the Saints.

The Vikes are taking care of business against the Ravens. They still seem to be the favorite in the North in the post-Rodgers era.

After winning 9 games last year and adding DJax to a team with an up an coming young QB I thought TB would be a playoff contender. Last week they got blown out in Az and this week could not quite come back in Buffalo. I would not be surprised if there is an early coaching change in TB. The Bills are easily one of the biggest surprises this season.

The Cowboys are romping in SF; whereas the Skins recently struggled to beat SF in DC.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Oct 22 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #2

Token Axis Member

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 22 2017, 02:48 PM) *
There are a number of interesting games this week:

With the Rams leading big over the Cards it seems the Rams really are playoff contenders and the Cards are not.

Carolina is trailing in Chicago 17-3 in the 4th qt. The Panthers are over-rated and therefore, one could raise the same question about the Eagles. Cam has two more INTs.

The Pack with a backup QB were hanging with the Saints for most of the game.

In New England the Falcons will likely find it difficult to keep pace with the Saints.

The Vikes are taking care of business against the Ravens. They still seem to be the favorite in the North in the post-Rodgers era.

After winning 9 games last year and adding DJax to a team with an up an coming young QB I thought TB would be a playoff contender. Last week they got blown out in Az and this week could not quite come back in Buffalo. I would not be surprised if there is an early coaching change in TB. The Bills are easily one of the biggest surprises this season.

The Cowboys are romping in SF; whereas the Skins recently struggled to beat SF in DC.

Palmer broke his arm so the Stanton led Cardinals are done, as are the GB Hundlees.

Rams are for real. That game will be tough.

I think ATL wins tonight to get them on track.

MIN doesn't scare anyone and CAR could be done.

Tomorrow is real big. It will be tough. Win and we're two up, and the two tied behind us have to play each other.

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 22 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 22 2017, 08:04 PM) *
Palmer broke his arm so the Stanton led Cardinals are done, as are the GB Hundlees.

Rams are for real. That game will be tough.

I think ATL wins tonight to get them on track.

MIN doesn't scare anyone and CAR could be done.

Tomorrow is real big. It will be tough. Win and we're two up, and the two tied behind us have to play each other.

If we win tomorrow, we may basically have the division wrapped up before our bye week. It’s hard to envision scenario where we finish worse than 11-5. I think 12-4 is more likely.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Oct 22 2017, 11:36 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 22 2017, 08:27 PM) *
If we win tomorrow, we may basically have the division wrapped up before our bye week. It’s hard to envision scenario where we finish worse than 11-5. I think 12-4 is more likely.

At most there will be 3 games we're underdogs in, likely less. It would be amazing to go 12-4 again.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
El Cubano
post Oct 23 2017, 06:30 AM
Post #5

Veteran

Am I the only one blown away by the fact that Julio Jones just barely managed to catch his first TD pass of the season?

That being said, our week 14 matchup against the Rams just became the biggest game of the season. Next to the games against the Cowgirls of course.

+Quote Post
CT_Eagle
post Oct 23 2017, 06:58 AM
Post #6

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 23 2017, 02:27 AM) *

Way to early for that. Never forget 1994.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Oct 23 2017, 08:47 AM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

I agree, KC lost 2 in a row. Eagles could loose 3 of the next 4 and still be playoff contenders.
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Oct 23 2017, 06:58 AM) *
Way to early for that. Never forget 1994.

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 23 2017, 08:57 AM
Post #8

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 23 2017, 08:47 AM) *
I agree, KC lost 2 in a row. Eagles could loose 3 of the next 4 and still be playoff contenders.

If we lose 3 of the next 4 which includes 3 home games (including the 49ers and bumbling Broncos) then this season is in the shitter.

We have no business not winning 3 of the next 4. And could very well win all of them.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Oct 23 2017, 03:49 PM
Post #9

Hall of Famer

I didn't notice that the Chargers beat up on the Broncos 21-0. I thought Denver would be a strong playoff contender.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 23 2017, 08:57 AM) *
If we lose 3 of the next 4 which includes 3 home games (including the 49ers and bumbling Broncos) then this season is in the shitter.

We have no business not winning 3 of the next 4. And could very well win all of them.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Oct 23 2017, 03:52 PM
Post #10

Hall of Famer

Yea, what's up with Atl? They lost 23-7 in NE and are now just 3-3.

Sea took care of business vs NYG 24-7.

QUOTE (El Cubano @ Oct 23 2017, 06:30 AM) *
Am I the only one blown away by the fact that Julio Jones just barely managed to catch his first TD pass of the season?

That being said, our week 14 matchup against the Rams just became the biggest game of the season. Next to the games against the Cowgirls of course.

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 23 2017, 03:58 PM
Post #11

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 23 2017, 03:52 PM) *
Yea, what's up with Atl? They lost 23-7 in NE and are now just 3-3.

Sea took care of business vs NYG 24-7.

The Falcons got a major play calling downgrade this season. I read that they are doing far less pre snap motion which really has helped Ryan previously.

+Quote Post
Phits
post Oct 23 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #12

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Oct 23 2017, 04:49 PM) *
I didn't notice that the Chargers beat up on the Broncos 21-0. I thought Denver would be a strong playoff contender.

I'm not surprised since they don't have a QB.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 1981)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 07:11 PM