IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Zero   A couple of quotes worth reading   Oct 21 2017, 05:29 AM
- - The Franchise   RE: A couple of quotes worth reading   Oct 21 2017, 01:06 PM
> A couple of quotes worth reading, insight into this team
Zero
post Oct 21 2017, 05:29 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

"I think there's too many fantasy football players in the world," Gruden said on a conference call. "When you look at Alshon, he's a threat on the outside and makes people play more zone then they might want to, which opens it up for LeGarrette Blount and maybe opens it up for the underneath guys, for Zach Ertz or Brent Celek or Nelson Agholor.

"There's a lot of things he does when he doesn't catch the ball that's very effective, and when he does get the opportunity he makes big plays, especially down the field, high-points the ball extremely well like he did against Kansas City, like he's done throughout his career.

"He's always a threat to go deep, and he's got the physical hands to go across the middle. So I don't think Philadelphia or anybody is worried about his fantasy numbers."
Linc ...
“There’s one person I want to highlight from that team and that’s LeGarrette Blount. People don’t think about attitude – that guy brings a different attitude to the Philadelphia Eagles. When you watch them on those runs, people were hitting him and he’s carrying people three and four and five yards. When you remove that from New England, you turn into a totally different style offense.”
Linc ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Oct 21 2017, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

cheers.gif

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 07:28 AM