IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> How about Thursday Night Football!, Lots of close games
Birdman420
post Oct 20 2017, 07:43 AM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

So far this year, Thursday night football has shown us some of the best contests... I'm always debating going to bed on time for work or staying up to watch the game and to my surprise it's been worth staying up every week to see two teams slug it out.

Again, Romo's commentary was excellent! I have a feeling that he's going to be a staple in the booth from now on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 20 2017, 08:14 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Oct 20 2017, 07:43 AM) *
So far this year, Thursday night football has shown us some of the best contests... I'm always debating going to bed on time for work or staying up to watch the game and to my surprise it's been worth staying up every week to see two teams slug it out.

Again, Romo's commentary was excellent! I have a feeling that he's going to be a staple in the booth from now on.

Last night was one of the most fun games I've watched in a while. Other than the fact that I was facing Cooper in fantasy. Not sure if it was primarily bad defense or good offense, but there was a lot of action.

I've never seen an ending quite like that. Thought the refs did a pretty good job down the stretch (but not necessarily throughout). I was hoping the kicker would miss that extra point just to see more of it.

+Quote Post
Zero
post Oct 20 2017, 08:32 AM
Post #3

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

I hate late games, especially Thursday. There are some good games but I routinely end up watching a half and going to the DVR early in the morning. DVR is one of the finest technological wonders in my life. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Birdman420
post Oct 20 2017, 08:40 AM
Post #4

Veteran

QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 20 2017, 09:32 AM) *
I hate late games, especially Thursday. There are some good games but I routinely end up watching a half and going to the DVR early in the morning. DVR is one of the finest technological wonders in my life. biggrin.gif

Haha, I hear you man but a good football game is like crack to me. I was like a squirrel trying to get a nut last night. My wife woke up and said what the hell are you oooing and ahhing about! I'm trying to sleep!

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 20 2017, 08:53 AM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

Central time zone is a game changer

+Quote Post
Birdman420
post Oct 20 2017, 09:05 AM
Post #6

Veteran

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2017, 09:53 AM) *
Central time zone is a game changer

Yeah for sure, I recently got back from my honeymoon in Maui, while i was there I met with a group from philly. We got up at 5:30am on sunday morning to head to a sports bar for the 7am kickoff of PHI vs ARI. I was drunk by 9am, it was a strange experience.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 09:02 AM