IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Wentz's team
Rick
post Oct 5 2017, 02:48 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

I have been very impressed with how much more comfortable he looked this past game. I never thought of him as looking UNcomfortable but he looked noticeably more comfortable on Sunday. Even under pressure, he seems more calm. If they can keep him healthy and build a team around him, I think he'll be something special.

I was saying last season, if he had the OL Prescott got to play against, nobody would even remember Prescott. I believe Wentz has oodles more talent and ability than Prescott and I don't believe we've seen much of what he's capable of.

If he gets the long ball under control, he can be VERY scary to the defense. With what I've seen from him this season, I have no doubt he'll get better at it. He's shown he will work hard and improve rather than just rely on his talent. Someone with that kind of ethic and that kind of talent is what we've been waiting for....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 01:51 PM