IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!, Birds get it done in crunchtime
Pila
post Oct 2 2017, 02:01 PM
Post #1

Eusébio

Group: Members

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 2 2017, 06:04 PM) *
It is too funny reading some comments. Pederson had a terrific day with his play calling, something even lauded by the beat writers but I come here and read how poorly he did.

Only in Philly.

See item 2 in this article.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...d-20171002.html

I think the bottom line is that for some folks he will never be good enough no matter what he does short of winning a SB.
I think he's pretty good. The team appears to be prepared and ready to fight. The mistakes by players don't seem to be habitual.

It's perfectly normal that occasionally he'll make a judgment call that backfires. Even coaching gods still do those. It's also perfectly normal that those who remain unconvinced will use those low-lights in their confirmation bias. That goes for players too, like quarterbacks. wink.gif

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Reality Fan
post Oct 2 2017, 03:17 PM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 2 2017, 03:01 PM) *
I think he's pretty good. The team appears to be prepared and ready to fight. The mistakes by players don't seem to be habitual.

It's perfectly normal that occasionally he'll make a judgment call that backfires. Even coaching gods still do those. It's also perfectly normal that those who remain unconvinced will use those low-lights in their confirmation bias. That goes for players too, like quarterbacks. wink.gif

There is a huge difference between being concerned about a player or coach and saying silly things like "he is the worst coach ever" type hyperbole. I would think a learned person such as yourself would get the difference.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
Pila
post Oct 2 2017, 03:40 PM
Post #3

Eusébio

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 2 2017, 08:17 PM) *
There is a huge difference between being concerned about a player or coach and saying silly things like "he is the worst coach ever" type hyperbole. I would think a learned person such as yourself would get the difference.

Not if you wanna get on the bandwagon. You already pushing it on the Agholor wagon, where despite Zero's strong-arming me to kick you out, I'm letting you hang on to the bumper on roller skates. The Wentz bandwagon is stricter. Nothing short of worship is gonna get you in. Sorry.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Oct 2 2017, 03:47 PM
Post #4

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 2 2017, 04:40 PM) *
Not if you wanna get on the bandwagon. You already pushing it on the Agholor wagon, where despite Zero's strong-arming me to kick you out, I'm letting you hang on to the bumper on roller skates. The Wentz bandwagon is stricter. Nothing short of worship is gonna get you in. Sorry.

hahahaha...I like the kid but there are some concerns. Expectations are and should be high.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pila
post Oct 2 2017, 03:50 PM
Post #5

Eusébio

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 2 2017, 08:47 PM) *
hahahaha...I like the kid but there are some concerns. Expectations are and should be high.

My only concern for Wentz is I think he's already showing signs of balding. That's terrible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Oct 2 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #6

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 2 2017, 04:50 PM) *
My only concern for Wentz is I think he's already showing signs of balding. That's terrible.

Careful....you might get called out for being a big ol' meany by resident big brother unless you are apparently family...lol

It is follically challenged.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Oct 2 2017, 04:56 PM
Post #7

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (Pila @ Oct 2 2017, 09:50 PM) *

He's ginger, so going bald early is probably a wise choice biggrin.gif

As regards the Wentz Wagon, I'm on it.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
Pila
post Oct 2 2017, 05:32 PM
Post #8

Eusébio

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 2 2017, 09:50 PM) *
Careful....you might get called out for being a big ol' meany by resident big brother unless you are apparently family...lol

It is follically challenged.

Hopefully he's not Samson.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 08:08 AM