IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!, Birds get it done in crunchtime
Joegrane
post Oct 2 2017, 11:43 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Blount according to one report came in 15 lbs overweight. He may have lost that weight by now and gotten in shape. He now looks quick and explosive.

QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 2 2017, 05:01 AM) *

Blount is a monster. I guess his fitness level is just fine contrary to some people's beliefs....

I'm already sick of Pedersen. Sick of his stupid playcalling. Sick of watching him not have Blount in there when he should, then, on the 5 yard line, he keeps pounding him in there. Ok, try it. But, how about a simple play action to him when EVERYONE knows you're going to hand it off to him? I like Pedey tried to get him the TD after his monster run but, let's win the game. He's getting away with questionable playcalling and swapping backs when he really shouldn't. This will come back to bite him against better teams.

Overall, a happy Sunday. Now, if the Skins can lose tonight, it will have been a perfect football weekend...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 08:56 PM