IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!, Birds get it done in crunchtime
Joegrane
post Oct 1 2017, 09:28 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Nice job by the offense, except for the number of times they got bogged down before getting into the end zone. They certainly helped their D by dominating time of Poss roughly 40 to 20.

Yes, really nice close out of the game.

Can't fault CW's long ball today. a couple of the catches were against decent coverage. However, overall his completion % was just 54% A solid QB rating of 91 is due to lack of TOs.

It was nice to see N Agholor continue to contribute but T Smith is a disappointment.

All three RBs contributed. Obviously the O Line was making things happen against a well below average run D.

I am surprised that they trust Clement so much on 3rd down, even in crunch time. He must have impressed the coaches in practice. It looks like they got a steal in a deep RB draft class--a guy who was overweight at the combine and had a bad reputation regarding attitude. Maybe he just needed to loose some weight in order to improve his athleticism.

Looks like we have our young kicker of the future. Without another extraordinary performance they would have needed that final drive for a game winning FG or TD.

I did not see snap count totals but I recall hearing about some rotation at OG.

The offensive coaching and play calling does not look like the work of a rookie coach. It is hard to imagine Pedey as the master mind. F Reich coached in San Diego, no? I bet that provided some insights.

When F Cox is present, the time for those deep throws will not likely be available. When the Eagles get Darby and Cox back this should be a playoff caliber team.

The NFC, especially the East looks very different than I expected at the beginning of the year.

The Giants lost a close one in TB and one would not expect the Skins to win on Monday night in KC.

The Rams won a shootout in big D! The East is clearly available for the taking.

Indy is leading at the half at Seattle. Could it be that the game in LA against the Rams will be tougher than the game in Seattle?! Thankfully R Darby should be back before the game in LA.

The road game vs Carolina looks tougher than expected after their upset at New England.

Arizona needed OT to beat San Fran. Az looks beatable next week for the Birds.

Overall the schedule does not look more difficult but it does look different than I expected. The best news is that the NFC East looks winnable for an above-average, but not elite team.

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Oct 1 2017, 06:14 PM) *
The bolts get hit over the head with a Blount object.

Birds head out to the West Coast, for basically what amounts to a home game, and will come back to Philly 3 - 1.

Let the naysaying commence.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 02:57 PM