IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Next week's betting line
nephillymike
post Oct 4 2017, 05:12 AM
Post #1

Token Axis Member

Group: Members

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Oct 4 2017, 02:02 AM) *
Dangerous pick but paid off. Over/unders are easier to hit IMO than spreads, at least consistently.

How about that Chiefs/Redskins finish? The line was Wash +7.5, which I was planning on betting heavy - then I had to deal with an emergency before I actually placed the bet and started watching the game in the 3rd, cursing myself. The over/under was 48.5 which I wouldn't have touched.

Of course, the Abominable Walrus calls timeout with 8 seconds left before attempting a game winning field goal - you know, just in case Washington had any miracles up their sleeves. 4 seconds left, time for some lateral attempts. Then that disaster of a play occurs, and the Chiefs cover AND the over is hit on the same last garbage play.

I don't even want to know what I would've done if I had bet on it - I wonder what the over/under is on television sets around the country being broken by flying remotes after that.

I saw that.

Both the game and over/under changed on that one play.

A guy in my son's fantasy football league won 100 on the last play as he had KC -7.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 05:50 AM