IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Zero   New LS and new kicker   Sep 24 2017, 07:36 PM
- - Eyrie   Smart thinking. Elliott converted the FG after Ka...   Sep 25 2017, 01:57 PM
> New LS and new kicker
Zero
post Sep 24 2017, 07:36 PM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

Lovato intentionally and strategically paused on snapping the ball just before the Giants could call timeout in an icing attempt, while also using that time to settle nerves and maintain mental focus.

“We wanted to save it,” Lovato explained. “I didn’t want to snap the ball and he kicks it and then it would get in his head if he missed it. We just had to stay calm. I even got more calm being out there.”

Lovato, in just his first full season with the Eagles, and Elliott, signed off the Bengals’ practice squad after Week 1 to replace the injured Caleb Sturgis, hadn’t even coordinated on attempts longer than 55 yards in practice.
Improbable ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Sep 25 2017, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

Smart thinking.

Elliott converted the FG after Kansas City called a time out in the previous game, only to miss the re-take.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 08:46 PM