IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Going to home opener, Question about the Linc
BirdsWinBaby
post Sep 20 2017, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

should be a great day to see NYG get smushed. We intend to park and take the subway. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to go from street to seat at the Linc? We have a large out of town crowd coming so I want to know how early we have to get there

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Sep 20 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Sep 20 2017, 10:17 AM) *
should be a great day to see NYG get smushed. We intend to park and take the subway. Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to go from street to seat at the Linc? We have a large out of town crowd coming so I want to know how early we have to get there

At least 30 mins. if close to game time. Show up and enter earlier and you won't have to stand in line with thousands of drunk people.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Birdman420
post Sep 20 2017, 07:33 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Just did a baseball game then the billy joel concert by parking up in chestnut hill and taking the R7 to suburban then subway to stadium. Was seamless travel and we coasted through the gates and to our seats, got back on the subway after walking past the traffic jam in the parking lot and probably got home before the lot cleared.

But the eagles games are different, security seems more intense and the line doesn't move as fast. I'd give your crew at least 20-30 mins to get from the subway to your seats with schimitter in hand.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Sep 20 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #4

Token Axis Member

From the Wells Fargo lot to nose bleed seats is about 25 min at a brisk pace, provided that your are on the same side of the Wells as your seats are.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 12:52 AM