IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> watching dallass get mauled, makes today's L look less awful
Birdwatcher
post Sep 17 2017, 06:47 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Honestly, we did not look embarrassing in KC, but Dak, Zeke, and coach Dez are looking horrible in Denver.

Division is up for grabs, just need to get the W next week with the Gnats in for our home opener and we will all feel much better. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Sep 17 2017, 06:52 PM
Post #2

Token Axis Member

Yes, if you can't get a win, a Dallas loss helps soothe the pain.

+Quote Post
Zero
post Sep 18 2017, 04:56 AM
Post #3

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

The nice thing about this game, even with the loss is that they were a few plays away from winning fairly decisively. I know, if a bull had tits .... But the point is that this team is really in building stage, and that includes the HC. I'm not sure if he'll get there or not, but the D is looking like it could evolve into a dominant unit and the offense was a few executions away from winning. If Torrey Smith didn't drop that TD pass he should have caught the rookie kicker didn't miss a FG and Curry didn't let Smith escape what should have been a sure sack... How often does Sproles fumble? Mr. Catch Radius dropped a couple of passes that should have glued themselves to his palms if we are to believe the preseason hype masters.

Almost everyone on the planet predicted the Eagles would lose this game. Watching Reid's face most of the game but especially in the last 20 seconds told a completely different story. Now they have to improve and do their jobs the way they're paid to.

+Quote Post
Rick
post Sep 18 2017, 05:44 AM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

An Eagles' win is always best but the next best thing is watching the Cowboys get their butts kicked. Made my evening...

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Sep 18 2017, 07:45 AM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

That was a true reality check for us. Denver showed we aren't unstoppable juggernauts on the ground and we had no answer for that. Now we see if Garrett can figure out what happened and adjust.

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Sep 18 2017, 09:11 AM
Post #6

Resident "Literal Police"

Allen Barbre would sure look good back in green. Can we ship them Seumala in exchange?

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Sep 18 2017, 09:33 AM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

He is your future OC. I bet he is out there to learn how to call protections from Kelce. Wiz would likely be better at OG.

QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 18 2017, 09:11 AM) *
Allen Barbre would sure look good back in green. Can we ship them Seumala in exchange?

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Sep 18 2017, 03:05 PM
Post #8

Resident "Literal Police"

Calling protections is great and all, but I'd like a center (and LG) who could... you know... BLOCK!

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Sep 18 2017, 06:00 PM
Post #9

Token Axis Member

QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 18 2017, 03:05 PM) *
Calling protections is great and all, but I'd like a center (and LG) who could... you know... BLOCK!

Yeah, I am partial to guys who can block too......

Good one!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 11:27 PM