IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> TWO DAYS BROTHERS!!!
Zero
post Sep 8 2017, 06:04 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JeeQ
post Sep 8 2017, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Soon my brother, very soon

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Sep 8 2017, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Illegal Alien

I am ready for some football!

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Sep 8 2017, 04:05 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

I'm picking you guys over the Redskins because I think as a whole team you guys are better. Wentz is more comfortable, and Lane Johnson is back in the line which makes a difference too.

I'll admit I'm nervous with that pick because it's the first game of the season and Cousins is going to be kicking off his latest attempt to prove Dan Snyder is an idiot for not giving him a long term contract, but he'll be doing it with new receivers which might neutralize a bit of that. While they haven't really gotten worse personnel wise, they still face the same unresolved issues that tend to make them implode into a dumpster fire as the season goes on. Time will tell.

+Quote Post
Pila
post Sep 8 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #5

Eusébio

Eagles always do a great job with their pimpin video. But last year's was the best!

I remember seeing it incredibly late a night before one of my own games in my over-the-hill/crippledn'blind league. I tackled a guy within the first minute along the lateral line and got up and Hulk posed.

Everyone burst out laughing, but that's besides the point.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
Rick
post Sep 8 2017, 07:49 PM
Post #6

Hall of Famer

Sorry, couldn't get through it. That music is HORRIBLE.

+Quote Post
Pila
post Sep 8 2017, 08:20 PM
Post #7

Eusébio

QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 9 2017, 01:49 AM) *

That's not the right one. The one I saw on Bleacher Report is way better, its narrated not some crappy pop shit.

Maybe Zero can do something right for a change. Jeez, I remember the days when that guy used to do shit right. Man, it's difficult seeing a legend in decline...

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Sep 8 2017, 09:13 PM
Post #8

Hall of Famer

We don't know how different Lane Johnson will be without his supplements. I bet his play will suffer somewhat. It seemed that he was getting pushed around somewhat in the preseason. He is going to get a good test this week.

I think Snyder changed the team so it would not artificially pump up Cousins' numbers. Cousins no longer has an above average group of skill position players around him. Remember what happened to Nick Foles after he lost DJax.

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 8 2017, 04:05 PM) *
I'm picking you guys over the Redskins because I think as a whole team you guys are better. Wentz is more comfortable, and Lane Johnson is back in the line which makes a difference too.

I'll admit I'm nervous with that pick because it's the first game of the season and Cousins is going to be kicking off his latest attempt to prove Dan Snyder is an idiot for not giving him a long term contract, but he'll be doing it with new receivers which might neutralize a bit of that. While they haven't really gotten worse personnel wise, they still face the same unresolved issues that tend to make them implode into a dumpster fire as the season goes on. Time will tell.

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Sep 9 2017, 02:24 AM
Post #9

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 9 2017, 01:49 AM) *

I hit the mute button inside twenty seconds and just watched the video.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
Rick
post Sep 9 2017, 08:33 AM
Post #10

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2017, 09:20 PM) *
That's not the right one. The one I saw on Bleacher Report is way better, its narrated not some crappy pop shit.

Maybe Zero can do something right for a change. Jeez, I remember the days when that guy used to do shit right. Man, it's difficult seeing a legend in decline...

Ha!

+Quote Post
Zero
post Sep 9 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #11

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2017, 09:20 PM) *

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Sep 9 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #12

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 9 2017, 08:43 PM) *

You should look up the deleted scene with that guy before he commits suicide. It adds some much needed context.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 03:09 AM