IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Zero   Nice Wentz interview   Sep 7 2017, 07:56 AM
- - Joegrane   Thanks for the link. It was nice of him to spend...   Sep 7 2017, 05:38 PM
> Nice Wentz interview
Zero
post Sep 7 2017, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

... eight days before the season it’s like, "Hey, you're up, let's go." I loved it. I wouldn't trade that for the world. I wouldn't have changed a thing. You're trying to learn. You're still trying to master your own offense to some extent, and having a new coaching staff there's different looks. The biggest thing for us last year is what's our protection plan each week. When a coaching staff is for the first time together, they're kind of learning how they want to do it together, as well. Between the coaches, me, [center Jason] Kelce and the other quarterbacks, it was definitely a process that we were all in together. That's where you spend the most time. At least for me. Just blitz studies. You never want to be hot, you always want to be protected. So that was the big thing. Not just learning your own offensive schemes, but the calls you wanted to make and how you wanted to go about protecting different looks. You have to go watch the blitz tape like crazy. I do think I can breathe a little bit more this year. Plus, I know what to expect.
11 ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Sep 7 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Thanks for the link. It was nice of him to spend some time with the dying boy.

QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 7 2017, 07:56 AM) *
11 ...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 12:10 PM