IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Hey Mods - Question for you
xsv
post Jan 30 2014, 08:00 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 22 2014, 02:50 PM) *
Is blocking users broken? Every time I try to block a specific user, I'm unable to read any thread that person has participated in.

I get the following error message (or similar):

Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/r51/public_html/wingheads/sources/lib/func_topic_threaded.php on line 498

Anyone else have this problem?

Unfortunately, it looks like threaded mode is broken for blocking users. Can you tell me if it broken for either of the other display modes? (click options in the upper right, then select either hybrid or standard or linear.)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JaxEagle
post Apr 17 2014, 12:18 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

QUOTE (xsv @ Jan 30 2014, 09:00 AM) *
Unfortunately, it looks like threaded mode is broken for blocking users. Can you tell me if it broken for either of the other display modes? (click options in the upper right, then select either hybrid or standard or linear.)

It appears to work in standard mode but not hybrid.

Although, Hybrid hides the blocked users post altogether and standard mode shows the post but gives you the option to click to view or to unblock user. I like the mode that hides the post altogether.

Just FYI
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 03:20 AM