IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- JeeQ   December Romo!!!!   Dec 15 2013, 07:49 PM
- - Chip Kelly   Woohoo!   Dec 15 2013, 07:51 PM
- - D Rock   He's become a Christmas tradition!   Dec 15 2013, 07:52 PM
- - make_it_rain   I'm listening to the Dallas sports radio now l...   Dec 15 2013, 08:39 PM
|- - Wheeljack   QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 15 2013, 08:39 ...   Dec 16 2013, 12:23 PM
|- - mcnabbulous   QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Dec 16 2013, 12:23 PM)...   Dec 16 2013, 12:28 PM
- - D Rock   Garret isn't calling plays. Jerruh in his inf...   Dec 15 2013, 09:48 PM
> December Romo!!!!
JeeQ
post Dec 15 2013, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

0-2 and counting... laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chip Kelly
post Dec 15 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #2

Veteran

Woohoo!

--------------------
If there's a shitty call on Sunday, just say, ‘Hey, he's setting them up. We knew what he was going to do.' - Chip Kelly

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Dec 15 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #3

Resident "Literal Police"

He's become a Christmas tradition!

jumpclap.gif

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
make_it_rain
post Dec 15 2013, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Veteran

I'm listening to the Dallas sports radio now laughing my ass off. If you think the clowns that call into WIP are bad, you gotta hear some of this shit....

Romo Gonna Romo

While Romo's two picks were beyond bad, and without a doubt solidify his stats as the GOAT choke artist, it doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have been passing to begin with. Garrett is a god damned clown for just bailing on the run that late, especially after Murray had been gashing them.

Garrett did say that they had a run called on the first pick, and lolRomo optioned out of it, only to not take the sack and keep the clock running, and decided to throw into coverage. Unreal.

--------------------
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Dec 15 2013, 09:48 PM
Post #5

Resident "Literal Police"

Garret isn't calling plays. Jerruh in his infinite wisdom has the o line coach, Callahan calling the plays from the booth.

I love Jerruh.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
Wheeljack
post Dec 16 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #6

Veteran

QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 15 2013, 08:39 PM) *
I'm listening to the Dallas sports radio now laughing my ass off. If you think the clowns that call into WIP are bad, you gotta hear some of this shit....

Romo Gonna Romo

While Romo's two picks were beyond bad, and without a doubt solidify his stats as the GOAT choke artist, it doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have been passing to begin with. Garrett is a god damned clown for just bailing on the run that late, especially after Murray had been gashing them.

Garrett did say that they had a run called on the first pick, and lolRomo optioned out of it, only to not take the sack and keep the clock running, and decided to throw into coverage. Unreal.

Garrett = The New Andy. Thank the heavens he isn't the Eagles coach.

--------------------
These lines are tapped.

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Dec 16 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Dec 16 2013, 12:23 PM) *
Garrett = The New Andy. Thank the heavens he isn't the Eagles coach.

The fact that you would mention Garrett in the same sentence as Andy indicates just how oblivious the Eagles fanbase is as it relates to our ex-coach.

Garrett is a .500 coach with no playoff appearances, let alone wins.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 06:13 AM