IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> New Stream System
SpudDogg
post Dec 3 2013, 09:39 AM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

Hello all,

I've created a new system for setting up streams, one that I think will be much better. This does not rely on outside services such as ustream or livestream.

I'm going to be secretive about the URL to it, but will still give everyone access. Essentially, just making sure it's people that I know, etc. Once you know the URL, please do not share it.

X: I've been trying to PM you, but I don't think they're going through. Are you or anyone available to test this out with me before Thursday night?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xsv
post Dec 3 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin

QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 3 2013, 09:39 AM) *
Hello all,

I've created a new system for setting up streams, one that I think will be much better. This does not rely on outside services such as ustream or livestream.

I'm going to be secretive about the URL to it, but will still give everyone access. Essentially, just making sure it's people that I know, etc. Once you know the URL, please do not share it.

X: I've been trying to PM you, but I don't think they're going through. Are you or anyone available to test this out with me before Thursday night?

Yes, I've got them. Check your PM.

+Quote Post
Flying Dutchman
post Dec 5 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Thanks for all your effort Spud. Hopes it works out. It is a lifesaver for those who live and die with our Iggles.

--------------------
Dutch does Hammerstrength Triceps Pressdowns (610 lbs for reps)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diiT_swXBjY

+Quote Post
Phits
post Dec 5 2013, 09:43 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Dec 5 2013, 09:24 PM) *
Thanks for all your effort Spud. Hopes it works out. It is a lifesaver for those who live and die with our Iggles.

I second that.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 1981)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 12:13 PM