IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> The Diddyview
Zero
post Apr 30 2012, 06:30 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

I don't always agree with Diddy, but I trust his opinion enough that I always search out what he has to say. On Saturday WIP he spoke very highly of the Eagles' draft. He echoed much of what is being said here having some questions about Foles in the third round but also said that Reidinwheg have been very successful not only in improving QBs but in getting significant value for the one's who don't pan out.

Here's what he thinks about the Eagles' draft:

The Eagles are getting high marks from most draft analysts and rightly so. They had a clear vision of what they wanted to do and how they wanted to fix what was broken in their defense and when you factor in the acquisition of Ryans along with the four new faces, the Eagles do appear improved.

We won't really know until they go on the field, of course. We all remember the fanfare that surrounded the team this time last year and we know how hollow it proved to be. But with this draft, the Eagles have the league's attention once again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Apr 30 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

He was on this morning on WIP and he gave them and A-, the minus being the QB pick but he hedged on that saying he thinks it could be a guy they coach up and trade later.......

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 2 2012, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

I've listened to Ray's draft analsysis as well as his sleeper picks each year and he is pretty accurate. That's a good sign.

Other grades for the Eagles:

SI.com = A-. Only Cin (A+), and Min & SD (A) were rated better
Paul Domowitch = A. Nobody rated higher, only TB and Indy also rec'd A's

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 07:25 AM