IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Am i alone when i say i think the Seahawks pull another upset?
Bristow
post Jan 12 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

First off, i have been calling them over-rated, they beat is us, but that was they're very few impressive wins i think, i would add only them beating the Jets, and a week 3 week in over GB. lol Other than i am amazed looking at they're schedule, how did they lose to both the Giants and Redskins? They're schedule appears to be easier than any i have seen.

Cowboys(1st half of the season were weak), Giants, Panthers, Seahawks, Redskins, Lions, Lions, Vikings, Vikings, Bills, Dolphins and i could go on. lol I would venture to say we might have held the number 2 seed as well if we have they're schedule.

They're also 30th ranked offense might just be the worst offense to ever hold a top playoff seed!

Jay Cutler has as well been known to choke after, any big game they had come along. Look at how he was the end of season, lets be honest, him and the Bears just ended ugly, look no farther than the Patriots game, and they're final regular season meeting with the Packers, held without a touchdown, Cutler just look scared. Buckled under pressure just like he has done all year long.

It doesn't get any more pressure than sunday, People don't realize this is his FIRST EVER playoff game, and i think the same goes for 95 percent of the offense. Cutler already buckles and doesn't know how to handle prssure.And they are facing with a team like Seattle with nothing to lose and a lot of momentum.

lol A Seahawk team that may i add has already beat them.

All things considered when you dive into the game, Seattle has a very, very good chance at another upset.

Only twisted thing is, if it happens and it ends up Green Bay Vs Seattle, With seahawks being division champs lol Does the NFC title game go to Seattle?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xsv
post Jan 12 2011, 06:24 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin

I'll take the points, but I don't think they win.

+Quote Post
zed2k
post Jan 14 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Group: Banned

I wouldn't bet money on them winning, though I would bet on them covering the spread.

Cutler and the Bears are as unpredictable as the Jets - they can come out and dominate the best in the game, or they can lay an egg.

Honestly, I wouldn't be all that shocked if they pulled this out - in which case our loss would become that much more bitter.

+Quote Post
Bristow
post Jan 14 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #4

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE (zed2k @ Jan 14 2011, 10:00 AM) *
I wouldn't bet money on them winning, though I would bet on them covering the spread.

Cutler and the Bears are as unpredictable as the Jets - they can come out and dominate the best in the game, or they can lay an egg.

Honestly, I wouldn't be all that shocked if they pulled this out - in which case our loss would become that much more bitter.

You know what the craziest thing of all is? This one is up the air, but i definitely think i'm picking the Packers over the Falcons. So somehow if it ends up Seahawks Vs Packers....Packers have the better record, but with the Seahawks being the division winner, the NFC title game would be in Seattle. lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 09:12 AM