IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Zero   Here's a suggestion   May 12 2004, 08:21 AM
- - wizardsandwars   OK, my suggestion would be to use the 'Active ...   May 12 2004, 08:56 AM
> Here's a suggestion, Error message dialog
Zero
post May 12 2004, 08:21 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

Whenever I come in and click on "View New Posts" and there are none, I get the following message:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show."

Perhaps something a bit more succinct and less formal would be more appropriate. Maybe something like:

Yo, Meathead! If you don't stop posting so much your fingers will go blind. You've seen all the new posts a zillion times already. Go outside. Get a hobby. Do something useful until someone actually has some free time to give you something to fixate on.... loser!

Whatcha think? Too cordial? tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_wizardsandwars_*
post May 12 2004, 08:56 AM
Post #2

Guests

OK, my suggestion would be to use the 'Active Posts' link
http://wingheads.com/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getactive

Instead of the view New Posts link. This will show links that you all links in the past 24 hours, with the new posts at the top. The date range is also configuragle. This may be a better view for you to use.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 12:50 AM