IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- philfan   Wow, nice facelift!   May 7 2004, 08:39 PM
- - wizardsandwars   Glad you like it. Please leave your feedback. We ...   May 7 2004, 08:43 PM
- - Zero   Bootiful. Youse guys did a awesome. Grassyass.   May 7 2004, 08:44 PM
- - philfan   QUOTE (wizardsandwars @ May 8 2004, 01:43 AM) Glad...   May 7 2004, 08:47 PM
- - wizardsandwars   How's your monitor, philfan? ARe you using a n...   May 7 2004, 08:52 PM
- - philfan   I am at work, and most of the stuff here is pretty...   May 7 2004, 08:56 PM
- - GR_Eagle   Nice new set-up here   May 7 2004, 10:59 PM
> Wow, nice facelift!
philfan
post May 7 2004, 08:39 PM
Post #1

naer-do-well

Group: Members

I no longer feel like rooting for the Tar Heels!

--------------------
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when adults are afraid of the light.
-Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_wizardsandwars_*
post May 7 2004, 08:43 PM
Post #2

Guests

Glad you like it.

Please leave your feedback. We have at least one more round of minor changes to give the designer, so I'd like to compile a list of anythign you find graphics wise that might be improved.

+Quote Post
Zero
post May 7 2004, 08:44 PM
Post #3

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Bootiful. Youse guys did a awesome. Grassyass.

+Quote Post
philfan
post May 7 2004, 08:47 PM
Post #4

naer-do-well

QUOTE (wizardsandwars @ May 8 2004, 01:43 AM)
Glad you like it.

Please leave your feedback. We have at least one more round of minor changes to give the designer, so I'd like to compile a list of anythign you find graphics wise that might be improved.

X,

About the only feedback I have is that the page is awefully dark. Maybe some lighter colors thrown in here or there can lighten it up a bit. It sure is pretty though.

--------------------
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when adults are afraid of the light.
-Plato

+Quote Post
Guest_wizardsandwars_*
post May 7 2004, 08:52 PM
Post #5

Guests

How's your monitor, philfan? ARe you using a newer one, or an older one?

The reason I ask is because on older monitors the color used doesn't come out quite as nice as on newer ones. Another possibility could be your graphics card.

We probably should have gone with a color a little more 'web safe' but we wanted to come as close as we could to the real thing.

+Quote Post
philfan
post May 7 2004, 08:56 PM
Post #6

naer-do-well

I am at work, and most of the stuff here is pretty old. At home I am sure it will be the same. No prob, I will pick up some nightvision goggles and be fine! tongue.gif

--------------------
-Plato

+Quote Post
GR_Eagle
post May 7 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #7

Veteran

Nice new set-up here cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:38 AM