IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Clarify the rules!!!!
Pila
post Jun 15 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Eusébio

Group: Members

QUOTE(str8-up @ Jun 15 2007, 03:52 PM) [snapback]116760[/snapback]

I need somebody to clarify the rules about Insults ( aka the name calling bullshit ) that is allowed to go on in this forum. It certainly seems like that if a few here don't agree with a posters post, that they revert to the childish act of name calling. I thought that if you don't agree with a post it was just easy enough to just not respond at all, and if you really don't like the poster you could choose to ignore that poster by simply using the ignore feature.

Nah, to easy and to mature!!!

I find it a enormous Shame that only the few who choose to revert to the name calling bullshit can ruin it for the rest of us who choose not to do it.This board to me used to be one of my favorite sites to come to, but in the last year I have read alot of poster bashing from the few who do it and have lost some interest in visiting and posting on this this site. I wonder how many others have chosen not to participate on this forum the way they used to because of it?

Like it or not V-man and Balls have had their share of insults!!! I don't always agree with their point of view but they are entitled to it whatever it may be and should also be entitled to post an opinion on this forum without regard to being insulted.
Just my 2 cents.

So Clarify the fucking rules, It's either open season or no tolerence.

Calling a poster an asshole is chiding???
Excellent question! Allow me-

You can not ever, ever, ever call me mean names! Ever!

However, I may call you a name that may come off as mean, but in reality I mean it as a term of endearment. So when I do it it doesn't count.

Next question.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 10:33 PM