IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
> Thanks For Nothing MODS
vermeilman
post Jun 14 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Thanks for demonstrating once again that your rules mean nothing.

Frankly I'm sick of the personal attacks and your willingness to allow them to continue.

Have fun.

I won't be back.

--------------------
"Let the Trotter and Vermeil Bashing Begin!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
mike quick
post Jun 14 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #2

toe

QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jun 14 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]116698[/snapback]

Frankly I'm sick of the personal attacks and your willingness to allow them to continue.

Have fun.

I won't be back.
You can borrow some of my wife's Tampax if you need some. laugh.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(McPhila @ Jan 17 2007, 07:31 PM) [snapback]103135[/snapback]

Eckel. WIP. VMan.
These things all have one thing in common.

+Quote Post
GQSmooth
post Jun 14 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #3

JoeBall Special is Served

Vman with his panties in a bunch...IPB Image

--------------------
Twitter: @PHLMerc "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"-- Joe Banner

+Quote Post
mike quick
post Jun 14 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #4

toe

I'd hit it!

--------------------

Eckel. WIP. VMan.

+Quote Post
JaxEagle
post Jun 14 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE(mike quick @ Jun 14 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]116703[/snapback]

I'd hit it!

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Buddysballs
post Jun 14 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #6

Veteran

QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jun 14 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]116698[/snapback]

Have fun.

I won't be back.

This has been going on here for a long time.. even though the faq of the board says personal attacks will not be tolerated.. they let it happen over and over. Its a shame if the mods not doing their job forces you away because your posts are one of the main reasons I come to this board so let me know what board you'll be on.

--------------------
In April 2007, Eagles Quarterback M Vick personally helped drown three or four dogs, a process that took two people to hold the animalís legs while the dogís head was held under water.

+Quote Post
mike quick
post Jun 14 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #7

toe

Awesome. 2 birds with one stone!

--------------------

Eckel. WIP. VMan.

+Quote Post
JaxEagle
post Jun 14 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #8

Hall of Famer

QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jun 14 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]116698[/snapback]

Have fun.

I won't be back.

Vman, I don't agree with everything the mods do either, but it is a tough job being a moderator. Sometimes you'll agree, sometimes you won't. Fact is, your slip of the tongue incited these episodes. I knew what you meant as did some others, but you still need to admit that it was a fuck up rather than trying to defend it. If you take credit for mistakes people give you a lot more slack.

Plus, you don't really want to leave the board - it's a great place!

Peace bra...

QUOTE(mike quick @ Jun 14 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]116708[/snapback]

Awesome. 2 birds with one stone!

ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
mike quick
post Jun 14 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #9

toe

Vermeilman's not in right now, can I take a message? laugh.gif

--------------------

Eckel. WIP. VMan.

+Quote Post
JaxEagle
post Jun 14 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #10

Hall of Famer

QUOTE(mike quick @ Jun 14 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]116710[/snapback]

Vermeilman's not in right now, can I take a message? laugh.gif

Stop it right now Mike Quick happy.gif

+Quote Post
Buddysballs
post Jun 14 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #11

Veteran

QUOTE(JaxEagle @ Jun 14 2007, 10:38 PM) [snapback]116709[/snapback]

Vman, I don't agree with everything the mods do either, but it is a tough job being a moderator.

Umm.. I don't understand what is so tough about enforcing one of the main rules of the board.

On Wingheads main faq is says that personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated.

So, if your a moderator and you read "YOUR A RETARD" or "YOU SCUMBAG" etc.. the post should be deleted and poster warned. Im not sure whats so hard to understand about reading and identifying a personal attack. Its obvious that some are just ignored because the mods have their own agenda.. and thats what is kind of sad because they may have driven a good poster away.

Just read this:

<<< All Eagles fans are welcome at Wingheads. The principal purpose of Wingheads is to provide a forum for Eagle fans to discuss their passion. We don't care where you came from or how you got here. We don't care if you know the reason we are here or agree with our perspective of why Wingheads started. None of that is relevant.

We do not condone character attacks on other people or on other sites. This was a motivating factor in the formation of Wingheads. We will attempt to filter all such attempts... >>>

--------------------
In April 2007, Eagles Quarterback M Vick personally helped drown three or four dogs, a process that took two people to hold the animalís legs while the dogís head was held under water.

+Quote Post
JaxEagle
post Jun 14 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #12

Hall of Famer

QUOTE(Buddysballs @ Jun 14 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]116714[/snapback]

Umm.. I don't understand what is so tough about enforcing one of the main rules of the board.

On Wingheads main faq is says that personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated.

So, if your a moderator and you read "YOUR A RETARD" or "YOU SCUMBAG" etc.. the post should be deleted and poster warned. Im not sure whats so hard to understand about reading and identifying a personal attack. Its obvious that some are just ignored because the mods have their own agenda.. and thats what is kind of sad because they may have driven a good poster away.

Could it not be considered a personal attack the way Vman slung around the religion thing - giving it a negative connotation? Regardless of the fact that I have stated I knew what he meant, you can easily see why making a judgement as a moderator in this situation isn't so simple. You always have to consider precedent. Bottom line, it's not easy... trust me... my job forces me into a similar role everyday... it is tough making subjective judgements that will go against people...

+Quote Post
GQSmooth
post Jun 14 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #13

JoeBall Special is Served

Its not the mods job to change diapers. The two people whining in this thread keep poking their noses into hornets nests every day and now they cant take the heat? Happens every offseason. Both of you guys will be back just as soon as McNabb has a bad game.

--------------------
Twitter: @PHLMerc "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"-- Joe Banner

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Jun 14 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #14

Resident "Literal Police"

QUOTE(Buddysballs @ Jun 15 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]116714[/snapback]

Just read this:

<<< All Eagles fans are welcome at Wingheads. The principal purpose of Wingheads is to provide a forum for Eagle fans to discuss their passion. We don't care where you came from or how you got here. We don't care if you know the reason we are here or agree with our perspective of why Wingheads started. None of that is relevant.

We do not condone character attacks on other people or on other sites. This was a motivating factor in the formation of Wingheads. We will attempt to filter all such attempts... >>>

Look you twit....

You wanna pay these "moderators" for the time needed to police this place? Unlike yourself, these people have real lives. And the STILL find the time to put this place here for US. You gotta problem with a post? Why not take the advice that's been offered here a thousand times and report it to a moderator. It's lunacy to assume anyone has the time to police each and every post on this board.

You've done nothing in your time here beyond stir shit and quote madden ratings. The quality of your input here leaves me to say "Don't go away mad. Just go away."

As for VMan, I honestly can't understand what he's upset about with this'n.

You don't go gettin upset when 'goo calls ya out. 'Goo's one of the good ones and is just having some fun in his wise (geriatric) way. VMan knows better.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
Buddysballs
post Jun 14 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #15

Veteran

QUOTE(D Rock @ Jun 14 2007, 11:51 PM) [snapback]116718[/snapback]

Look you twit....

Of course your name-calling won't be moderated... Wingheads..the board that condones personal attacks on anyone with a different opinion. And you wonder why Vman got frustrated and left.

--------------------

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:39 AM