IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> WOW!, Ya jest GOTTA check this out!
Buddysballs
post Jun 16 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE(D Rock @ Jun 16 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]116889[/snapback]

You want to start a topic about football, and back your opinions with more than Madden ratings. Then some might actually engage you in the "debate" you seek.

But, if you continue to come with "Carson Palmer is better than McNabb, just look at the Madden ratings" and expect a reasonable discourse....you're either kidding yourself, dumb as a stump or 11 years old.

I honestly can't make up my mind which of those 3 choices I'd bet on.

Madden ratings are very accurate and even NFL players themselves discuss them often.. I think your insistence on not understanding the validity of ratings from a game that sells millions of copies each year is just some type of generational gap thing. But even though I don't agree with you, im not going to call you as dumb as a stump or 11 years old.. i'll let you mature users resort to that type of behavior. Yawn.. more name calling.. dude you win.. i give up.

--------------------
In April 2007, Eagles Quarterback M Vick personally helped drown three or four dogs, a process that took two people to hold the animalís legs while the dogís head was held under water.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 01:15 AM