IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> House Rules, May seem obvious, but just in case
Bocadelphia Eagl...
post Oct 15 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #1

Bocadelphia Eagles John

Group: Members

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 25 2004, 12:29 PM)
The admins are Aquila, Big Brother, Donnie Mac, Facemask. Osceola, and Watchdog. These are seperate handles for performing their duties and so anything posted under their normal handles should be treated as a personal view and not an expression of board policy.

huh?

I think this says the admins/moderators have separate handles to distniguish them from the two hats (poster, v. admin/moderator). How does somebody like me know who these dual personalities are?

thanks in advance for answering.

btw.... appreciate very much the house rules. Perfectly reasonable and very easy to understand.

A comment about the history. I read it today for the first time. I think the closing sentence though, should end with the words "and the individuals who frequent the site". After almost 18 months the freeding frenzy of anger and holding a grudge exists almost on a daily basis over there, and it is clear that anger is not directed at the site ... it is directed at ALL of us who frequent it. There's a difference, and I suspect there is no need to duck the issue. Spell it out like it is. At least it's honest then. And by being honest it helps to turn that misdirected anger and grudge into something ignored much easier.

You guys are doing a terrific job here .. now if only the Eagles would do THEIR part, life would be much better for everybody ...

go eagles. please.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 11:50 AM