IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Chiefs considered themselves winless after beating Redskins, It explains why we are let down by the win last night.
bullwinkle
post Oct 27 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #1

The moose is loose!

Group: Members

Beating the Redskins is better than losing to Oakland. But it isn't satisfying.

Link to the story

WASHINGTON, DC--The Kansas City Chiefs finally notched their first victory of the season on Sunday, but the teams isn't celebrating just yet. Though they are now 1-5, they still considering themselves winless since their “victory” came over the hapless Redskins.

“We’ve been waiting for our first victory for a while now, and we’re still waiting,” said quarterback Matt Cassell. “We can’t, in all fairness, consider yesterday’s game a victory. They Redskins are just so, so bad that it’s almost uncomfortable being on the field with them. I felt awkward. I kept waiting for them to do something positive on offense. Poor bastards. If a tie is like kissing your sister, this is like having sex with your sister's disabled friend.”

Coach Todd Haley said the Chiefs knew going into the game that it was a no-win situation.

“You go into a game against the Redskins and you literally can’t win,” said Haley. “I mean if you ‘lose’ you might as well just pack up the franchise and leave town. If you win, it’s empty and hollow. I almost felt bad for the bastards. That Jason Campbell has a world-class arm but…wow. Every pass he throws is sideways. They should try throwing down the field. Our secondary stinks.”

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BirdsWinBaby
post Oct 27 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

oops NM

its a spoof

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Oct 27 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (bullwinkle @ Oct 27 2009, 10:19 AM) *
Beating the Redskins is better than losing to Oakland. But it isn't satisfying.

Link to the story

LOL! It's funny because it's so believable.

At the same time, it makes me scared as hell when we play them because I just know that's when "Bad Tony" is going to show up and we get to live with the humiliation of losing to them.

+Quote Post
Bez
post Oct 27 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #4

Veteran

Well I don't want to imagine what a Raiders board is like. Chiefs boards are pretty dismal at this point . The team reminds me of SF s demise . I'm afraid Clark Hunt is not the owner the Chiefs need. Arrowhead is emptying of fan's . I reckon Jesus will return before we see a Chiefs comeback.

--------------------
Buy truth but do not sell it .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 12:02 PM