IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> In other news, Browns HIRE Joe Banner
Dr. Claw
post Oct 16 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8511711/...ial-sources-say

Ugh. I live thereabouts and watch the Browns. If Andy follows, I can't wait to tell the Dawg Pound faithful how much this guy will suck...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Oct 16 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 16 2012, 01:48 PM) *
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8511711/...ial-sources-say

Ugh. I live thereabouts and watch the Browns. If Andy follows, I can't wait to tell the Dawg Pound faithful how much this guy will suck...

R u really Mr Bonko??

I guess you ignore his record when you talk to your friends.....really sucked.......
You are sharp.........and then people wonder.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
HOUSEoPAIN
post Oct 16 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

On the contrary, Reid would bring the Browns out of the basement and have them contending in a few years - he just won't get them a ring. Browns fans will love him for 5 or 6 years.

--------------------
I'M THE BEST CORNER IN THE GAME! WHEN YOU TRY ME WITH A SORRY RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE, THAT'S THE RESULT YOU GONNA GET! DON'T YOU
EVER TALK ABOUT ME! DON'T YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE BEST!

+Quote Post
Dr. Claw
post Oct 16 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #4

Veteran

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 16 2012, 01:57 PM) *
R u really Mr Bonko??

I guess you ignore his record when you talk to your friends.....really sucked.......
You are sharp.........and then people wonder.

I don't ignore his record. But in a way, it speaks for itself. It's the playcalling in certain games, that are so hard to nail down consistently, yet they happen every year.

It's the way debacles like the Falcons Game, the Raiders Game, the Cardinals game, the six-sacks Giants game, the 2002 season NFCCG, the 2003 season NFCCG and so on and so forth always seem to show up.

+Quote Post
Dr. Claw
post Oct 16 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 16 2012, 02:06 PM) *
On the contrary, Reid would bring the Browns out of the basement and have them contending in a few years - he just won't get them a ring. Browns fans will love him for 5 or 6 years.

Well, it has been almost 25 years since the days of Schottenheimer and Carson...

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Oct 16 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #6

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 16 2012, 04:01 PM) *
I don't ignore his record. But in a way, it speaks for itself. It's the playcalling in certain games, that are so hard to nail down consistently, yet they happen every year.

It's the way debacles like the Falcons Game, the Raiders Game, the Cardinals game, the six-sacks Giants game, the 2002 season NFCCG, the 2003 season NFCCG and so on and so forth always seem to show up.

yes it does....how many division titles and NFC CGs?.......you don't think Cleveland would like just a little bit of that?

and yes, judging from your post, you do ignore his record and focus on a few bad games.....his only bad palyoff performance was really the Tampa game.....beyond that there was a lot of bad luck....the 03 game you mention was a great example....half the team was injured...no Westbrook, no Pinkston(that even hurt to type) and if memory serves me McNabb got dinged up also....they came into that game in terrible shape

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 06:34 AM