IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Behind the Play That Confused the Patriots ...., and Gave the Eagles the Super Bowl LII Win
Phits
post Feb 12 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

All season, every week, every offensive coach on the Eagles had an assignment: find a play or plays better than those on Pederson’s play sheet. So Groh, along with all the coaches, went to work. In a lonely room at the Radisson Blu Hotel at the Mall of America halfway across the country, Groh dove in one more time, on stacks-and-bunches plays and all others he thought might be valuable, to see if he could find one great third-down call that beat any of the third-down calls on Pederson’s play sheet.

For the 22nd straight Monday of the 2017 NFL season, Groh looked for a better way, a better play.

Linc

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 – 1981)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
One
post Feb 13 2018, 05:55 AM
Post #2

Zero retired

Which is why I won't be surprised if Groh is the new OC.

--------------------
No one likes us, we don't care.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Feb 13 2018, 10:16 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Supposedly the new QB coach is the one who found and presented the Philly Special play to the coaches weeks before.

QUOTE (One @ Feb 13 2018, 05:55 AM) *
Which is why I won't be surprised if Groh is the new OC.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Feb 13 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #4

Veteran

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 13 2018, 10:16 AM) *
Supposedly the new QB coach is the one who found and presented the Philly Special play to the coaches weeks before.

I remember seeing Detroit running a similar version of it last year with Stafford pretending to be calling a play around the LOS. They scored on it too.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Feb 13 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 13 2018, 10:16 AM) *

I remember seeing Detroit running a similar version of it last year with Stafford pretending to be calling a play around the LOS. They scored on it too.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 12:09 AM