IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> How Doug kicked the shit out of Bill
eagle60
post Feb 12 2018, 01:41 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

https://www.patspulpit.com/2018/2/9/1699415...e-receiver-sets
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
One
post Feb 12 2018, 03:22 PM
Post #2

Veteran

The fact that Pederson, the worst coach in the league, outsmarted Belicheat, the smartest coach in the league, makes the win that much tastier.

+Quote Post
Rick
post Feb 12 2018, 04:16 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (One @ Feb 12 2018, 03:22 PM) *
The fact that Pederson, the worst coach in the league, outsmarted Belicheat, the smartest coach in the league, makes the win that much tastier.

Exactly. I kept saying two things after the game--well 3 if you count me repeating, "They just won the SB..."

I said, "Foles just Tom Bradied Tom Brady."

And I said, "Pederson just outcoached Belicheat!"

Still hard to believe...

+Quote Post
Pila
post Feb 12 2018, 04:40 PM
Post #4

Eusébio

Not sure it had anything to do with outsmarting anyone. It was more a thing of not outsmarting oneself, which is just the sort of thing other coaches did to their own petard.

The "pick your poison" approach. We're good enough to force you to choose one. If you don't, we'll choose it for you.

That's just a guy who knows enough to coach unafraid and decided that is as far as the lure of invincibility will go.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Feb 12 2018, 05:33 PM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (Pila @ Feb 12 2018, 04:40 PM) *
Not sure it had anything to do with outsmarting anyone. It was more a thing of not outsmarting oneself, which is just the sort of thing other coaches did to their own petard.

The "pick your poison" approach. We're good enough to force you to choose one. If you don't, we'll choose it for you.

That's just a guy who knows enough to coach unafraid and decided that is as far as the lure of invincibility will go.

I got a kick out of that Soundfx show the the NFL Channel did on the SB. Doug and Bill shake hands and Bill said "you had a great season" and Doug said "You too!" Then Doug talks to Brady and Brady said "you had a great season" and Doug said something like "NO YOU had a good season you arrogant SOB" and you could see the confidence Doug had that he was going to kick his butt.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Feb 12 2018, 07:48 PM
Post #6

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

That's a great read.

Enjoyed it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 05:26 AM