IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Great win, Look like Foles is now comfortable with his weapons
Rick
post Jan 14 2018, 09:07 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

I have to agree. Win or lose next week, they have gotten it done. Now, that isn't to say I won't be pissed if they lose next week. smile.gif

Looking like I may make the trip up next week. I was at the last NFC Championship game in Philly and they won. So I have to take one for the team and spend the money. Actually had the ticket out and we were all rubbing it all game for luck. smile.gif

I was saying towards the end of the season I didn't want to play Atlanta in the playoffs because of Jones. That dude just plain scares me. You can have him covered and he's gonna catch the ball if it's catchable. I thought we had lost the game when Ryan threw to him in the endzone on that last play. Thank goodness he decided this was going to be one he didn't make. smile.gif But 9 catches for over 100 yards. If you told me he'd have that before the game I'd have assumed he would have had 2 or 3 TDs. He had none. The defense didn't let him beat them.

This defense is something special for sure.

My kids weren't here today because they had their Science Olympiad regional competition. Thankfully, it's not a spectator sport so I could stay home and watch the game with my people. My wife said she's not heard me curse so much before. smile.gif

Oh, my kids kicked ass in their competition. They took 2 teams to the competition. The first team took first place and the second team took 2nd place. Can't do any better than that. smile.gif All in all it was a good day....I didn't even need to use my AK.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 03:13 PM