IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Anyone remember the agony of Ray Rhodes last year here?, Roob does...wow we stank, anyone remember how dismal it was?
eagle60
post Jul 13 2018, 11:34 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

LOL, I remember them all Mike. The worst were the ones when the Eagles were running around with white hats though. That stretch was the worst in Eagle history.

I also remember that idiot Musgrave making one of the absolute stupidest calls that I've ever seen when he was Bible's assistant. The Eagles had just made a huge gain near the end of the 4th quarter to give them a first down inside the other team's 10 yard line while trailing by 4 points with just about a minute left in the game and the idiot is signaling like crazy for a spike which of course our QB does. Have you ever heard of anything so stupid as to waste a play on the goal line with a minute left in the game on first down? How precious is a down in that part of the field? Now here's the kicker. That genius Kelly hires him back years later as his OC. Now there's a pair for ya.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 11:49 PM