IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Joegrane   Trey Burton   Dec 11 2016, 10:58 PM
- - xsv   He's make plays ever since he made the team. N...   Dec 12 2016, 07:44 AM
- - Eyrie   Celek may be on his way out (depending on his cap ...   Dec 12 2016, 02:57 PM
> Trey Burton
Joegrane
post Dec 11 2016, 10:58 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

In an interview he says he had not practiced the long-snap since training camp or OTAs.
http://www.csnphilly.com/video/burton-talk...time-pop-warner

He was the long-snapper in Pop Warner ball and since then has been one of his team's backups at various levels.

He honestly seemed to look at it as an opportunity.

I'll take that guy on my team any day. He just makes plays.

I assume they'll draft a "blocking TE" in a middle round in the upcoming draft, but I hope they keep Burton. CW seems to have a good chemistry with him too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xsv
post Dec 12 2016, 07:44 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin

He's make plays ever since he made the team. Nice to see him get the increased playing time, and he's made the most of it.

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 11 2016, 10:58 PM) *
In an interview he says he had not practiced the long-snap since training camp or OTAs.
http://www.csnphilly.com/video/burton-talk...time-pop-warner

He was the long-snapper in Pop Warner ball and since then has been one of his team's backups at various levels.

He honestly seemed to look at it as an opportunity.

I'll take that guy on my team any day. He just makes plays.

I assume they'll draft a "blocking TE" in a middle round in the upcoming draft, but I hope they keep Burton. CW seems to have a good chemistry with him too.

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Dec 12 2016, 02:57 PM
Post #3

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

Celek may be on his way out (depending on his cap hit next year) so Burton is clearly our #2 TE going forward, and a very useful all round player to have. We're used to seeing him hustle on STs, but he had the balls to step up when we needed a LS as well.

Burton may not have the raw ability on paper but he more than makes up for it with effort on the field, which is all that counts.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 02:48 AM