IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Meanwhile
SAM I Am
post Sep 29 2013, 03:39 PM
Post #1

Fuck Jerry Jones and the Cowturds

Group: Members

Big Red goes to 4 - 0 today, knowing he won't get any help from the Eagles today.

On the good side, the gnats go to 0 - 4.

--------------------
He just couldn't get his Ducks in a row.
Fade to black, for now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bez
post Sep 29 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #2

Veteran

The Chiefs are starting to rise again , should be interesting to see who will end their winning streak .

--------------------
Buy truth but do not sell it .

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Sep 30 2013, 12:53 AM
Post #3

Resident "Literal Police"

Fuck the chiefs. This is an eagles board and they were last weeks news. I get that they're your first nfl luv, but please kindly take that shit to a chiefs board.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
HOUSEoPAIN
post Sep 30 2013, 07:51 AM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 30 2013, 01:53 AM) *
Fuck the chiefs. This is an eagles board and they were last weeks news. I get that they're your first nfl luv, but please kindly take that shit to a chiefs board.

THANK YOU

--------------------
I'M THE BEST CORNER IN THE GAME! WHEN YOU TRY ME WITH A SORRY RECEIVER LIKE CRABTREE, THAT'S THE RESULT YOU GONNA GET! DON'T YOU
EVER TALK ABOUT ME! DON'T YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE BEST!

+Quote Post
Bez
post Sep 30 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 30 2013, 12:53 AM) *
You know I try not to say anything that crosses the line and have never been "Warned" . I was replying to the OP no more no less . I realize there is no consoling you , but overall the fans who show some class that I have been reading for the last number of years has been here . The little bits of kindness and humor and what ever exchanged here means alot to me . Try not shitting on your own doorstep Rock , I wont meantion the Chiefs unless someone esle does . Peace. Bez.

--------------------

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Sep 30 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Bez @ Sep 30 2013, 07:08 PM) *
You know I try not to say anything that crosses the line and have never been "Warned" . I was replying to the OP no more no less . I realize there is no consoling you , but overall the fans who show some class that I have been reading for the last number of years has been here . The little bits of kindness and humor and what ever exchanged here means alot to me . Try not shitting on your own doorstep Rock , I wont meantion the Chiefs unless someone esle does . Peace. Bez.

Lighten up, Francis.

Using the team coached by our 14 year cast off who beat us last week as any attempt at consolation is insensitive at best. Douche baggy at worst. I know you weren't being nasty. I merely suggested you take that pro Kc shit to a Kc board where it belongs.

-peace, D Rock

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
Bez
post Oct 1 2013, 09:07 AM
Post #7

Veteran

QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 1 2013, 12:02 AM) *
Lighten up, Francis.

Using the team coached by our 14 year cast off who beat us last week as any attempt at consolation is insensitive at best. Douche baggy at worst. I know you weren't being nasty. I merely suggested you take that pro Kc shit to a Kc board where it belongs.

-peace, D Rock

Your mistaken , I wasnt trying to console you . I was replying to the OP nothing more nothing less. Funny thing , the two people who are at each others throats agree on something that involves crapping on me. Dont bother saying otherwise there is contrast here in Dreagon and the way he is treated. I know he is way more interesting to read . I have been here supporting the Eagles and Cal , and now Reid goes to KC . There are mixed feelings about Andy but no reason to crap on what little is said about him and the Chiefs . KC boards are a pain in the ass and for the most part KC are so messed up from how bad the organization has been that the infighting makes it not much fun . You cant talk about football with out talking about other teams especially when it comes to the playoffs.

So I will try to keep things to a minimum out of consideration in respects to saying much about the Chiefs. That being said , your behavior here as time has progressed has been less than stellar . So like I said crap on someone else . Thanks . Chris .

--------------------

+Quote Post
D Rock
post Oct 1 2013, 09:23 AM
Post #8

Crapping on you? Get a clue Einstein.

Take that Kc bullshit out of here. I care not about the quality of a Kc board.

Look at the color scheme of THIS board. Look at the name. Nobody here gives a rats ass about your semi hard status for the goddam chiefs. Especially when they have our old coach and just took us to school.

Seriously, how fucking thick can you be?

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 12:10 PM