IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> How many RB?
Zero
post Aug 22 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

Shady seems to be a step quicker like he said he would be. Sproles comes up to some OL knees but I'm not blown away by him yet. Tucker is running well and appears to be the power back on the team. Didn't they used to have a guy named Polk, or am I thinking of a US president? I really like Josey but I wonder if there's room for him on the roster. Then there's the ex-Duck, new Eagle Barner.

Could they keep five RB?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post Aug 22 2014, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

From what I read all the back up RBs they have are PS eligible under the new rules, so I can see 1 or 2 on the squad.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Aug 23 2014, 05:44 AM
Post #3

Token Axis Member

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 22 2014, 07:41 PM) *
From what I read all the back up RBs they have are PS eligible under the new rules, so I can see 1 or 2 on the squad.

If this is the case, put Barner and Josey on the PS and roster the other four.

They got talent at RB.

Maybe they can trade one for a solid backup ILB or CB.

+Quote Post
Zero
post Aug 23 2014, 06:12 AM
Post #4

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

How long would they stick on the PS? Am I the only one who's not overwhelmed with Sproles?

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Aug 23 2014, 07:39 AM
Post #5

Illegal Alien

Polk has missed the pre-season games through injury so he's a long shot to be kept but should make the practice squad if eligible.

I'd think we'll keep three RBs (McCoy, Sproles, one other) and the only way a fourth will make it is if they are primarily a returner.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Aug 23 2014, 01:52 PM
Post #6

Token Axis Member

QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 23 2014, 06:12 AM) *
How long would they stick on the PS? Am I the only one who's not overwhelmed with Sproles?

I think we can expect 2-3 of our PS players to be taken by someone else and since RB is our biggest depth area, there's a good chance that at least one of the two will go elsewhere. The fact that teams can have ten, it may make trades more popular than in the past.

I too am not overwhlemed by Sproles. I was disappointed in his separation speed on that wheel route. I thought he should have been able to get to the pass by Foles for a TD.

That being said, I'm sure the fact that he's our newest toy, Chip hasn't shown much of how we're going to use him. I'm looking forward to see how we use him come September.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 06:05 AM