IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Watching college football tonight...
mcnabbulous
post Sep 30 2016, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

And was thinking about whether or not the QBs had any pro potential. Then remembered I don't have to care about that for another decade+.

Man that's a relief.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pila
post Oct 1 2016, 12:38 PM
Post #2

Eusébio

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 1 2016, 02:23 AM) *
And was thinking about whether or not the QBs had any pro potential. Then remembered I don't have to care about that for another decade+.

Man that's a relief.

I'm not there yet. But I'm getting sucked in with every passing day. (<-- see what I did there? I'm so fucking corny lol).

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Oct 1 2016, 12:42 PM
Post #3

Keeper Of The Truth

My only concern, particularly after Ben Simmons goes down, is that Wentz may get hurt easily. That is the only issue that makes me hold my breath. He did miss most of the season last year and 3 preseason games all due to injury. He has survived some big hits so far so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will become durable.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Oct 1 2016, 12:53 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Oct 1 2016, 12:42 PM) *
My only concern, particularly after Ben Simmons goes down, is that Wentz may get hurt easily. That is the only issue that makes me hold my breath. He did miss most of the season last year and 3 preseason games all due to injury. He has survived some big hits so far so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will become durable.

I'm only worried about injuries if he continues to forget he's facing NFL linebackers. Not dudes from Montana St.

He's big and tough. Injuries happen to everyone on the league, but I don't get the sense that he will be injury prone.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 06:09 AM