IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Brandon Graham operated on recently., Will miss all of the OTAs
nephillymike
post May 15 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #1

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/...-ankle-surgery/

They do a good job of keeping these things quiet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 16 2018, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Veteran

I'd like some good news for a change.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 16 2018, 08:20 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 16 2018, 08:07 PM) *
I'd like some good news for a change.

Yeah, I mean can Eagles fans get a break for once? We've had nothing to cheer about recently. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 16 2018, 10:36 PM
Post #4

Veteran

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 16 2018, 09:20 PM) *
Yeah, I mean can Eagles fans get a break for once? We've had nothing to cheer about recently. rolleyes.gif

The SB already seems like a long time ago. Me, I'm Jones'n for the season to start. I would think that you are too seeing as though you're on this thing everyday too.

+Quote Post
One
post May 17 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #5

Zero retired

The odds of a repeat are pretty long I'd guess, but the "half-full" look is pretty good. These guys played through injuries and still beat the high-and-mighty cheaters even after the Eagles lost some of their better players. The rehabs and surgeries are, for the most part, going well, meaning that the Eagles will start the 2018 season in better shape than they ended the 2017 season as the last man standing. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, be happy.

--------------------
No one likes us, we don't care.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 17 2018, 10:11 AM
Post #6

Veteran

QUOTE (One @ May 17 2018, 07:10 AM) *
The odds of a repeat are pretty long I'd guess, but the "half-full" look is pretty good. These guys played through injuries and still beat the high-and-mighty cheaters even after the Eagles lost some of their better players. The rehabs and surgeries are, for the most part, going well, meaning that the Eagles will start the 2018 season in better shape than they ended the 2017 season as the last man standing. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, be happy.

I love the Sweat pick along with Goedert. Is it September yet?

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 17 2018, 01:40 PM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

The SB already seems like a long time ago. Me, I'm Jones'n for the season to start. I would think that you are too seeing as though you're on this thing everyday too.

QUOTE (One @ May 17 2018, 07:10 AM) *

I'll probably never have the same level of anxiety watching an Eagles game ever again after the SB. So yeah I want the season to start, but I'll never be a Negadelphian again.

We have a really tough schedule, probably the toughest we've had in memory - we play all the other NFC playoff teams from last year, as well as the Jags in England (believe it or not, they have a large fan base there and it'll be a legit home game for them). That's apart from the divisional games of course. I see no reason why we won't win the division, and getting a good playoff seeding will be the biggest goal in going for the repeat. However, 13-3 again is highly unlikely. 11-5 should get you a first round bye this year.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 17 2018, 05:59 PM
Post #8

Veteran

https://twitter.com/SportsRadioWIP/status/9...-suffice-center

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 03:05 PM