IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Minus 63 and Plus 48
nephillymike
post May 9 2018, 11:14 PM
Post #1

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

What is Ben Simmons +/- for this series when he is in the game

And

What is the teams +/- for this series when Ben is on the bench.

THAT is a big problem!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 9 2018, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 10 2018, 12:14 AM) *
What is Ben Simmons +/- for this series when he is in the game

And

What is the teams +/- for this series when Ben is on the bench.

THAT is a big problem!

I just can't get over how careless they are with the ball. They should have blown the doors off the Celts but they constantly had the ball knocked out of their hands, made horrible passes or were just plain careless with the rock. Very concerning because that is coaching.

A few things give me hope. First, they are young and can learn the value the ball and the other is that although the Celts were missing 2 stars, their replacements played as well if not better than what could be expected of the stars. maybe the talent difference is not that bad. Had we had their coach we would have blown them off the court.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 10 2018, 12:01 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Every single game in this series we had more turnovers. Tonight we had 6 more turnovers than them, and lost by 2 points. I think Brett Brown completely shit the bed in Game 2 and 3, but not the last 2 games. Veterans are called that for a reason, and playoff experience absolutely matters. Some of their decisions with the ball struck me as mistakes a young team will make. Overall it was a successful year, and we have a lot to look forward to when Fultz joins the rotation next year.

Random notes:

-Covington was disgraceful in his limited 1st half playing time, to the point where I wondered if he owed bookies any money. He made up for it a bit in the 2nd half.

-Embiid's Technical was stupid and unnecessary - and that extra point changes the final 20 seconds of the game.

-Redick bitched out McConnell a bit in the first half, and I'm not sure why - it seemed like McConnell didn't take a couple shots that he could have for the rest of the game, I hope that wasn't why.

-Speaking of Redick, what's he going to get on the market? laugh.gif

-If Simmons ever learns how to hit a mid-range shot, we could be a 65 win team.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
samaroo
post May 10 2018, 12:15 AM
Post #4

Village Idiot

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 10 2018, 02:01 PM) *
Every single game in this series we had more turnovers. Tonight we had 6 more turnovers than them, and lost by 2 points. I think Brett Brown completely shit the bed in Game 2 and 3, but not the last 2 games. Veterans are called that for a reason, and playoff experience absolutely matters. Some of their decisions with the ball struck me as mistakes a young team will make. Overall it was a successful year, and we have a lot to look forward to when Fultz joins the rotation next year.

Random notes:

-Covington was disgraceful in his limited 1st half playing time, to the point where I wondered if he owed bookies any money. He made up for it a bit in the 2nd half.

-Embiid's Technical was stupid and unnecessary - and that extra point changes the final 20 seconds of the game.

-Redick bitched out McConnell a bit in the first half, and I'm not sure why - it seemed like McConnell didn't take a couple shots that he could have for the rest of the game, I hope that wasn't why.

-Speaking of Redick, what's he going to get on the market? laugh.gif

-If Simmons ever learns how to hit a mid-range shot, we could be a 65 win team.

Losing this series to Boston because we made young people mistakes I'm okay with. Hopefully, this will be a lesson. And if Ben gets a shot, he could be the best player in the league when LBJ retires. He's young, he'll figure things out. It seemed like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do sometimes, attack or pass or whatever. He'll figure it out.

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post May 10 2018, 10:39 AM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

Ben's improvements in the playoffs from the FT line have me encouraged that he'll develop a mid range jumper.

QUOTE (samaroo @ May 10 2018, 12:15 AM) *
Losing this series to Boston because we made young people mistakes I'm okay with. Hopefully, this will be a lesson. And if Ben gets a shot, he could be the best player in the league when LBJ retires. He's young, he'll figure things out. It seemed like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do sometimes, attack or pass or whatever. He'll figure it out.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2018 - 03:50 AM