IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Man Cleveland is screwed up
eagle60
post May 8 2018, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

Then why did they hire you Hue????

Hue Jackson says Todd Haley has 'total autonomy' over the Browns' offense
May
5/7/2018 12:00:48 PM
|More
When the Browns reported for rookie minicamp on Friday, head coach Hue Jackson acknowledged that Todd Haley has been given "total autonomy" with the offense, Chris Wesseling of NFL.com reports. .

"It's not my playbook," Jackson added. "He can't go call my offense any more than I can go call his offense. There's a respect level there, as I said a long time ago when I hired him, he's one of the best in the business. That's why he's here. So he has to do those things his way and he's done a great job."

Haley called plays for the last six years in Pittsburgh, overseeing one of the most prolific offenses in the league.

Now charged with resurrecting the NFL's lowest-scoring attack, he will benefit from an infusion of talent that includes veteran quarterback Tyrod Taylor, No. 1 overall draft pick Baker Mayfield, Pro Bowl slot receiver Jarvis Landry and the backfield tandem of Carlos Hyde and Nick Chubb.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 8 2018, 12:44 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

How on earth a 1-31 head coach keeps his job is beyond me. The Browns deserve their misery.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
samaroo
post May 9 2018, 01:10 AM
Post #3

Village Idiot

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 9 2018, 02:44 AM) *
How on earth a 1-31 head coach keeps his job is beyond me. The Browns deserve their misery.

The team, yes. But I feel for the fans there. It has to become like flagellation after a while I would think...

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 01:19 PM