IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- eagle60   Player sues coach-what a world   May 4 2018, 11:03 PM
- - The Franchise   The judiciary really needs to be cleaned out, and ...   May 4 2018, 11:42 PM
|- - Joegrane   So True!!! QUOTE (The Franchise...   May 5 2018, 09:21 AM
- - Reality Fan   I can't imagine what his parents must be like....   May 5 2018, 12:50 PM
|- - Birdwatcher   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 5 2018, 01:50 PM...   May 5 2018, 01:57 PM
|- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ May 5 2018, 02:57 PM...   May 5 2018, 03:48 PM
|- - Rick   QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ May 5 2018, 01:57 PM...   May 6 2018, 07:06 AM
|- - nephillymike   QUOTE (Rick @ May 6 2018, 07:06 AM) While...   May 6 2018, 09:02 AM
||- - eagle60   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 10:02 A...   May 6 2018, 02:55 PM
||- - The Franchise   QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 03:55 PM) I ...   May 6 2018, 03:50 PM
|||- - Rick   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 03:50 ...   May 7 2018, 04:53 AM
|||- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Rick @ May 7 2018, 04:53 AM) As I ...   May 7 2018, 12:20 PM
|||- - Rick   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2018, 12:20 ...   May 7 2018, 02:59 PM
|||- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Rick @ May 7 2018, 03:59 PM) I und...   May 7 2018, 04:14 PM
|||- - Rick   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2018, 04:14 ...   May 8 2018, 03:40 PM
|||- - eagle60   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2018, 05:14 ...   May 8 2018, 05:17 PM
||- - Rick   QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 02:55 PM) I ...   May 7 2018, 04:51 AM
|- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Rick @ May 6 2018, 07:06 AM) While...   May 6 2018, 03:33 PM
- - nephillymike   Malpractice insurance is through the roof. Worker...   May 5 2018, 05:28 PM
- - eagle60   Check this shit out when a girl wears a gorgeous c...   May 5 2018, 08:11 PM
|- - Pila   QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 01:11 AM) Ch...   May 5 2018, 08:19 PM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (Pila @ May 5 2018, 09:19 PM) What?...   May 5 2018, 08:50 PM
|- - Pila   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 01:50 AM...   May 5 2018, 09:11 PM
|- - eagle60   QUOTE (Pila @ May 5 2018, 10:11 PM) Yeah,...   May 5 2018, 11:02 PM
||- - Pila   QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 04:02 AM) Or...   May 6 2018, 04:34 PM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (Pila @ May 5 2018, 10:11 PM) Yeah,...   May 5 2018, 11:14 PM
|- - Pila   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 04:14 AM...   May 6 2018, 04:36 PM
- - Pila   Sorry, double post.   May 6 2018, 04:32 PM
- - rumply   If you want to know how bad it has got, check out ...   May 6 2018, 09:42 PM
|- - samaroo   QUOTE (rumply @ May 7 2018, 11:42 AM) If ...   May 6 2018, 10:10 PM
- - Rick   Ok, dug this up. I stand corrected, there wasn...   May 7 2018, 05:01 AM
> Player sues coach-what a world
eagle60
post May 4 2018, 11:03 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

NJ baseball player sues coach for telling him to slide
Mike Deak, @MikeDeakMyCJ Published 2:35 p.m. ET May 2, 2018 | Updated 12:42 p.m. ET May 4, 2018

Mike Pompeo sworn-in as Secretary of State; Newark-bound Southwest flight diverted after window cracks; NASA Mars Insight launch APP NewsBreak

BOUND BROOK - A former Bound Brook High School baseball player will get a fresh chance in court to prove that his coach was reckless in telling him to slide during a junior varsity game.

During the slide, court papers say, Jake Maser's cleats "dug into the dirt and the force of the slide caused him to roll over his right ankle." Maser, a 2016 graduate of Bound Brook High School, required surgery.

In his lawsuit, Maser alleged that Coach John Suk and the Bound Brook Board Board of Education "negligently" and "carelessly" supervised the game.

But Suk and the board asked Superior Court Judge Yolanda Ciccone to dismiss the suit because Maser had not proven that the coach had been negligent under a recklessness standard.

When Ciccone dismissed the lawsuit, Maser appealed to the appellate court which, on Wednesday, balked at Ciccone's decision.

The appellate court ruled that Ciccone "never analyzed whether (Maser) presented facts in support of his claim that (Suk's and the board's) conduct was reckless."

The appellate court remanded the case back to Ciccone "to make that analysis." The appellate court said it would "not suggest the outcome" of the case.

That decision gives Ciccone the option to dismiss the case or have it proceed toward trial.

According to court papers, Maser, a freshman, was at bat in the second inning of the game with runners on second and third base. With Bound Brook ahead 6-0, Maser hit a long drive to the gap in left centerfield.

After Maser rounded second, he decided to leg out a triple. Suk, who was coaching third, knew there was going to be a "bang-bang" play at third, because the outfield was throwing the ball to the base, so he instructed Maser to slide.

That's when the injury occurred.

Staff Writer Mike Deak: 908-243-6607; mdeak@mycentraljersey.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 4 2018, 11:42 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

The judiciary really needs to be cleaned out, and every scumbag lawyer with it. Maybe the coach should say he identifies as a bat boy.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post May 5 2018, 09:21 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

So True!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 4 2018, 11:42 PM) *
The judiciary really needs to be cleaned out, and every scumbag lawyer with it. Maybe the coach should say he identifies as a bat boy.

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 5 2018, 12:50 PM
Post #4

Keeper Of The Truth

I can't imagine what his parents must be like. This is too disturbing on so many fronts. Here I thought his dad lived in California, who knew he actually lives in Jersey..lol

The other question I have is how the courts let this get this far.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post May 5 2018, 01:57 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 5 2018, 01:50 PM) *
I can't imagine what his parents must be like. This is too disturbing on so many fronts. Here I thought his dad lived in California, who knew he actually lives in Jersey..lol

The other question I have is how the courts let this get this far.

You can blame the courts and the lawyers, but they need the clients to file these frivolous lawsuits. Ever since the woman sued McDonald's because she spilled her hot coffee in her lap, there has been a groundswell of this kind of litigation. (It has been going on longer than that, but that particular case seemed to exemplify this problem in a way that seemed utterly ridiculous to me anyway) It speaks to the larger problem of Americans looking for the 'big score,' or how to get rich quick in whatever way is possible. It also speaks to the lack of personal responsibility in our society, it is easier to blame others for our own mistakes than accept that we actually screwed up on our own. The really sad part, from my experience anyway, is that those who never accept responsibility for what they do and blame others instead, never realize why they always are pissed off, frustrated, and feel like they are getting screwed. Inevitably, they are just screwing themselves.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 5 2018, 03:48 PM
Post #6

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ May 5 2018, 02:57 PM) *
You can blame the courts and the lawyers, but they need the clients to file these frivolous lawsuits. Ever since the woman sued McDonald's because she spilled her hot coffee in her lap, there has been a groundswell of this kind of litigation. (It has been going on longer than that, but that particular case seemed to exemplify this problem in a way that seemed utterly ridiculous to me anyway) It speaks to the larger problem of Americans looking for the 'big score,' or how to get rich quick in whatever way is possible. It also speaks to the lack of personal responsibility in our society, it is easier to blame others for our own mistakes than accept that we actually screwed up on our own. The really sad part, from my experience anyway, is that those who never accept responsibility for what they do and blame others instead, never realize why they always are pissed off, frustrated, and feel like they are getting screwed. Inevitably, they are just screwing themselves.

Very well put. I would argue that the reason this is so prevalent today is BECAUSE the courts allow it, but your post I overall agree with.

Another example is a case of a guy making a citizen's arrest and taking a teenager to the police station against his will (duh). The kid's parents lawyered up, and the guy was eventually charged with kidnapping.

"Welp, guess I'll just fuck him up and sic my Doberman on him next time - thanks legal system!"

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 5 2018, 05:28 PM
Post #7

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Malpractice insurance is through the roof.

Workers comp insurance through the roof.

Auto insurance, through the roof.

Every auto accident is a lawsuit.

Years ago, a guy runs a light, and totals our minivan with my 7 yr old son inside. The other guy sues us! No doubt the other guys fault and we had a witness who testified to the arbitration panel of three lawyers. In the prep meeting, I see that our lawyer was not into it. I have to do a diagram of the accident to show him based on where our car was hit, how it was clear that he hit our van.

They end up splitting the suit 50-50, each of our insurance companies paying half. I couldn't believe it. I'm talking to the lawyer for our insurance company afterwards, after I see him chum it up with the other lawyer and come to find that they know each other from many cases. Spoke with a lawyer I knew and a the time and he explains the 50-50 gentlemans agreement that is prevalent. A scam.

Had an employee who filed a fake workers comp claim. I found out early on from another employee that it was a fraud. Called the insurance company, requested surveillance, got it, showing him doing physical labor outside his house and in his neighborhood. No cane or anything. He would always go to the doctors and insurance meetings with cane and his fake limp. The company ended up cutting a deal, against my wishes. I couldn't believe when we had him dead to rights that they would cut a deal. Apparently the cost to litigate versus the cost of settling. Meanwhile, my premiums went up thousands.

The system is broken, for the honest consumer. Liars, cheats , insurance companies and lawyers do very well.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 5 2018, 08:11 PM
Post #8

Veteran

Check this shit out when a girl wears a gorgeous conservative dress to her prom.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/b...c8b492e0ab73b59

+Quote Post
Pila
post May 5 2018, 08:19 PM
Post #9

Eusébio

QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 01:11 AM) *
Check this shit out when a girl wears a gorgeous conservative dress to her prom.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/b...c8b492e0ab73b59

What?

Not sure there's a parallel here.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 5 2018, 08:50 PM
Post #10

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Pila @ May 5 2018, 09:19 PM) *
What?

Not sure there's a parallel here.

lol..there isn't...that story was another example of the victim mentality with some idiots out there always looking to be offended.

It differs significantly from the thread story and parallels only in the absolute absurdity of some folks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pila
post May 5 2018, 09:11 PM
Post #11

Eusébio

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 01:50 AM) *
lol..there isn't...that story was another example of the victim mentality with some idiots out there always looking to be offended.

It differs significantly from the thread story and parallels only in the absolute absurdity of some folks.

Yeah, access to make a digital imprint on any random story can be taken in anyway one wants it to go.

For instance, take any innocuous, random piece written in your local news website. Like, reporting on a local school's prom.

Then you venture into the comments, and by the second or third comment, we have a virtual battle of culturalism, sectarianism, racism, left-right, liberal-conservative, victim-exploiter, etc, full throttle.

It isn't reality until we make it so.

How we react to this nonsense, how we cherry pick one of these wild swings of the absurd is as a condemnation of our role into the absurdity of it all as is the "first responders " we love to highlight as our own argument of outrage.

It's absurd ad absurdum. Or as the Greeks would have said if they spoke internet - I'm butthurt over your butthurt.

--------------------

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 5 2018, 11:02 PM
Post #12

Veteran

QUOTE (Pila @ May 5 2018, 10:11 PM) *
Yeah, access to make a digital imprint on any random story can be taken in anyway one wants it to go.

For instance, take any innocuous, random piece written in your local news website. Like, reporting on a local school's prom.

Then you venture into the comments, and by the second or third comment, we have a virtual battle of culturalism, sectarianism, racism, left-right, liberal-conservative, victim-exploiter, etc, full throttle.

How we react to this nonsense, how we cherry pick one of these wild swings of the absurd is as a condemnation of our role into the absurdity of it all as is the "first responders " we love to highlight as our own argument of outrage.

It's absurd ad absurdum. Or as the Greeks would have said if they spoke internet - I'm butthurt over your butthurt.

Or you could could just say it for what it is. "That's fucked up".

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 5 2018, 11:14 PM
Post #13

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Pila @ May 5 2018, 10:11 PM) *

The problem we have today is that in the past such outrage was not publicized. If some whiny twit complained about something so silly no one heard it because there were not 20 "reporters" out there reporting the "outrage" as if it was some newsworthy event rather then the rumblings of some idiot. Today they come across any comment and treat it like it comes from the most credible source and report the dissent as if it were shocking and widespread.

We have arrived at a very bad place thanks to social media

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 6 2018, 07:06 AM
Post #14

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ May 5 2018, 01:57 PM) *

While I understand--and agree--with the point you're making, using the woman spilling coffee on her lap isn't a correct example here. People point to this lawsuit as am example of this type of lawsuit. The reason they sued McDonalds--and won--is because the coffee was WAY hotter than it's supposed to be. This is why she was burned so badly. If the coffee was the correct temperature, they wouldn't have won the suit.

She also was awarded much less than the original award amount after appeal.

Yeah, this was still a bit much but there was actually a mistake made by the McDonalds there.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 6 2018, 09:02 AM
Post #15

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

QUOTE (Rick @ May 6 2018, 07:06 AM) *
While I understand--and agree--with the point you're making, using the woman spilling coffee on her lap isn't a correct example here. People point to this lawsuit as am example of this type of lawsuit. The reason they sued McDonalds--and won--is because the coffee was WAY hotter than it's supposed to be. This is why she was burned so badly. If the coffee was the correct temperature, they wouldn't have won the suit.

Yeah, this was still a bit much but there was actually a mistake made by the McDonalds there.

Interesting, I have never heard that. Any idea how much hotter?

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 6 2018, 02:55 PM
Post #16

Veteran

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 10:02 AM) *
Interesting, I have never heard that. Any idea how much hotter?

I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure that they set a maximum temperature after the suit. I don't remember if it was the government or McDonalds set the limit. Originally everybody was outraged with the suit but later changed their minds when the heard the outcome.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 6 2018, 03:33 PM
Post #17

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Rick @ May 6 2018, 07:06 AM) *

Coffee is hot. Sometimes when I get a coffee, it's too hot to drink right away. What I then do, is *gasp* WAIT until it isn't that hot. Once the transaction was completed, and the dumb bitch paid for her coffee and drove off, McDonald's' responsibility ended, or would have if we didn't live in an insane world. That's why every cup you buy at every store now says 'caution: may be hot.'

The theme of this thread is personal responsibility, or lack thereof, and a culture that rewards victims. The comment about the girl's 'Chinese dress' doesn't directly parallel the original story, but the culture of getting offended and shaming those who offend us most definitely goes hand in hand with the culture of lack of responsibility, and it very much parallels politics as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 6 2018, 03:50 PM
Post #18

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 03:55 PM) *
I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure that they set a maximum temperature after the suit. I don't remember if it was the government or McDonalds set the limit. Originally everybody was outraged with the suit but later changed their minds when the heard the outcome.

McDonald's still sells coffee at about the same temperature, and Starbucks' temperature is similar. Miraculously, we haven't had any repeats of the mentioned incident. It must be the warnings on the cups. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pila
post May 6 2018, 04:32 PM
Post #19

Eusébio

Sorry, double post.

This post has been edited by Pila: May 6 2018, 04:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pila
post May 6 2018, 04:34 PM
Post #20

Eusébio

QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 04:02 AM) *
Or you could could just say it for what it is. "That's fucked up".

Thank you. I appreciate the concession.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pila
post May 6 2018, 04:36 PM
Post #21

Eusébio

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 04:14 AM) *
The problem we have today is that in the past such outrage was not publicized. If some whiny twit complained about something so silly no one heard it because there were not 20 "reporters" out there reporting the "outrage" as if it was some newsworthy event rather then the rumblings of some idiot. Today they come across any comment and treat it like it comes from the most credible source and report the dissent as if it were shocking and widespread.

We have arrived at a very bad place thanks to social media

Yeah, the problem is seldom anyone thing. We have to come to the realization that taking responsibility requires analyzing our own role in propagating what we've perceived to be the doings of everyone else.

So the question for some of us to consider might be how much of the problem is that of our own drive to beating that same drum?

--------------------

+Quote Post
rumply
post May 6 2018, 09:42 PM
Post #22

Veteran

If you want to know how bad it has got, check out the doco The Patent Scam, unbelievable what these parasites can get away with & the carnage they cause along the way. One can only hope the karma bus cleans up these fuckers later on in life.

https://www.thepatentscam.com/

+Quote Post
samaroo
post May 6 2018, 10:10 PM
Post #23

Village Idiot

QUOTE (rumply @ May 7 2018, 11:42 AM) *
If you want to know how bad it has got, check out the doco The Patent Scam, unbelievable what these parasites can get away with & the carnage they cause along the way. One can only hope the karma bus cleans up these fuckers later on in life.

https://www.thepatentscam.com/

Or "Hot Coffee."

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 7 2018, 04:51 AM
Post #24

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (eagle60 @ May 6 2018, 02:55 PM) *

There was/is a temperature range and it was in place at the time of the suit. (<--I corrected myself, this isn't true, nothing was in place at the time.)

I don't remember how hot but it was quite a bit hotter. Apparently, the women got like 2nd or 3rd degree burns from the coffee. It's been a long time since I've read about it so I don't remember all of the details.

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 7 2018, 04:53 AM
Post #25

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 03:50 PM) *
McDonald's still sells coffee at about the same temperature, and Starbucks' temperature is similar. Miraculously, we haven't had any repeats of the mentioned incident. It must be the warnings on the cups. rolleyes.gif

As I said, in the suit being discussed, it was way hotter than it was supposed to be. This is why the woman won the suit with McDonald's. They do not sell the coffee at the same temperature that burned the lady. Neither does Starbucks.

I'm not talking about whether it was morally correct or not, just stating the facts of the case.

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 7 2018, 05:01 AM
Post #26

Hall of Famer

Ok, dug this up. I stand corrected, there wasn't a temp range established but it was way hotter than it should be. Hundreds of people had complained to McDonald's about being burned by their coffee previously.

-->watchie<--

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 7 2018, 12:20 PM
Post #27

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Rick @ May 7 2018, 04:53 AM) *
As I said, in the suit being discussed, it was way hotter than it was supposed to be. This is why the woman won the suit with McDonald's. They do not sell the coffee at the same temperature that burned the lady. Neither does Starbucks.

I'm not talking about whether it was morally correct or not, just stating the facts of the case.

No it wasn't way hotter - it was exactly as hot as it was supposed to be served. The stupid bitch simply spilled THE ENTIRE FUCKING CUP in her lap, while the car wasn't even in motion.

McDonald's coffee is still served around the same temperature range, as is Starbucks. The reason other retards have not been successful in suing is because of the warnings that now appear on the cups - which proves that this was simply a case of Darwinism being rewarded.

Next time you buy an appliance, read through the manual - look at all the unbelievably stupid warnings that are in them, for precisely this reason.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 7 2018, 02:59 PM
Post #28

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2018, 12:20 PM) *
No it wasn't way hotter - it was exactly as hot as it was supposed to be served. The stupid bitch simply spilled THE ENTIRE FUCKING CUP in her lap, while the car wasn't even in motion.

McDonald's coffee is still served around the same temperature range, as is Starbucks. The reason other retards have not been successful in suing is because of the warnings that now appear on the cups - which proves that this was simply a case of Darwinism being rewarded.

Next time you buy an appliance, read through the manual - look at all the unbelievably stupid warnings that are in them, for precisely this reason.

I did correct my original statement because I wasn't correct with the initial comment about it being hotter than a range it was supposed to be in. But it was, in fact, way too hot and people had complained about it because they were being burnt by it.

Yes, she spilled the coffee on herself, however, she received 3rd degree burns on her legs and private parts and almost died. She also didn't ask for a huge settlement, she asked for the amount it cost for her hospital bills. The jury is who awarded her the $3 million+. That number was also much less at the end of everything as McDonald's fought the amount.

I understand why people assumed she was a, "stupid bitch," as you say since the media did play her off as the bad guy here but she wasn't really the bad guy here. McDonald's was wrong, which is why they lost the suit.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 7 2018, 04:14 PM
Post #29

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Rick @ May 7 2018, 03:59 PM) *
I understand why people assumed she was a, "stupid bitch," as you say since the media did play her off as the bad guy here but she wasn't really the bad guy here. McDonald's was wrong, which is why they lost the suit.

Tort cases often don't have a 'bad guy,' and there was no bad guy in this case. I will say that McDonald's should have accepted her initial request to have her existing and anticipated medical bills paid for, I believe it was like $20k. Not only is that obviously much less than the eventual ruling, but society could very well be different today. Legal precedent can be a bitch.

I refer to her as such because she spilled her entire cup into her lap while the car was parked. We've all had spills, but the entire cup?!?!? You have to try to do that IMO.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rick
post May 8 2018, 03:40 PM
Post #30

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2018, 04:14 PM) *
Tort cases often don't have a 'bad guy,' and there was no bad guy in this case. I will say that McDonald's should have accepted her initial request to have her existing and anticipated medical bills paid for, I believe it was like $20k. Not only is that obviously much less than the eventual ruling, but society could very well be different today. Legal precedent can be a bitch.

I refer to her as such because she spilled her entire cup into her lap while the car was parked. We've all had spills, but the entire cup?!?!? You have to try to do that IMO.

I'm with ya on all of this.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post May 8 2018, 05:17 PM
Post #31

Veteran

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2018, 05:14 PM) *

I can think of a lot of better ways to commit suicide.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2018 - 03:58 AM