IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Sixers Playoffs, Up 3-1 and coming home
nephillymike
post Apr 21 2018, 07:08 PM
Post #46

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

It wasn't pretty, but the fact that despite 27 turnovers and poor 3pt shooting,they came out with a road victory where they got screwed all game by the refs.

Impressive.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 6 2018, 05:06 PM
Post #47

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 04:12 PM) *
I'd love to talk you down from the ledge, but I don't have to. Go back to Nov/Dec 2016 on this very board, and read some of the threads about Pedey, the Eagles, etc. Including your own comments and posts.

It's in our blood as Philly fans to be lunatics. That's what happens when you win a title once a generation on average. Cocksucking, smug fanbases like Boston, who have had 10 championship parades since 2000, don't have the same problems.

The Sixers are going to win a title within a couple years. We will cut down on the stupid turnovers, and Simmons will learn how to shoot.

It seems that the NBA is tougher to break into the top two than the NFL. Also, it seems that BOS did it the anti- process way, which is a kick in the groin.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 6 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #48

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 05:52 PM) *
I don’t disagree that there is talent here but the coaching now has me concerned. How he could not get these kids focused worries me.

I agree completely - I was simply saying that a year and a half ago many of us were ready to write off Pederson.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 7 2018, 07:32 AM
Post #49

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 06:06 PM) *
It seems that the NBA is tougher to break into the top two than the NFL. Also, it seems that BOS did it the anti- process way, which is a kick in the groin.

I am curious how those who don't want Lebron here feel? I am not being a smart ass, I wonder if it has changed seeing the need for someone who relishes finishing a game. I can understand the argument for growing these kids organically and that they will get better with age but Boston is also young, talented and they have the draft capital to get even better.

Has anyone changed their mind? I am still not sure who the best FA pickup will be myself so there is no judgement on my side, just curiosity.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 7 2018, 12:15 PM
Post #50

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 7 2018, 07:32 AM) *
I am curious how those who don't want Lebron here feel? I am not being a smart ass, I wonder if it has changed seeing the need for someone who relishes finishing a game. I can understand the argument for growing these kids organically and that they will get better with age but Boston is also young, talented and they have the draft capital to get even better.

Has anyone changed their mind? I am still not sure who the best FA pickup will be myself so there is no judgement on my side, just curiosity.

No Lebron.

The problem is coaching, and stupid mistakes by a young team (also attributed to coaching). Stevens has looked like a genius on the other side.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2018 - 04:03 AM