IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- nephillymike   Sixers Playoffs, Up 3-1 and coming home   Apr 21 2018, 07:08 PM
- - nephillymike   A complete inexcusable fucking embarrassment. And...   Apr 30 2018, 09:44 PM
|- - The Franchise   QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 30 2018, 09:44 ...   Apr 30 2018, 09:51 PM
|- - D Rock   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 1 2018, 03:44 A...   May 1 2018, 09:08 AM
|- - nephillymike   QUOTE (D Rock @ May 1 2018, 09:08 AM) HAH...   May 1 2018, 06:53 PM
|- - D Rock   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2018, 12:53 A...   May 1 2018, 09:50 PM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 1 2018, 07:53 P...   May 2 2018, 01:15 PM
- - samaroo   If you shoot that poorly, you will lose in the pla...   May 1 2018, 06:08 AM
- - D Rock   Jesus Krist you’re dense. I love JJ and was j...   May 2 2018, 01:24 PM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (D Rock @ May 2 2018, 02:24 PM) Jes...   May 2 2018, 02:43 PM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (D Rock @ May 2 2018, 02:24 PM) Jes...   May 2 2018, 03:38 PM
|- - nephillymike   QUOTE (D Rock @ May 2 2018, 01:24 PM) Jes...   May 2 2018, 08:07 PM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2018, 09:07 P...   May 3 2018, 07:04 AM
- - nephillymike   Hey D, You promised me that Lakers pick would be ...   May 2 2018, 08:09 PM
- - The Franchise   I miss these kinds of threads, getting along after...   May 3 2018, 10:19 AM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 3 2018, 11:19 ...   May 3 2018, 09:46 PM
|- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 3 2018, 09:46 PM...   May 3 2018, 10:21 PM
- - nephillymike   Havlicek stole the ball Havlicek stole the ball Ha...   May 5 2018, 10:08 PM
|- - The Franchise   Brett Brown completely lost Game 2. You can argue...   May 5 2018, 10:17 PM
- - Reality Fan   Some observations that are disturbing.... 1. TJ p...   May 5 2018, 11:19 PM
|- - nephillymike   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 5 2018, 11:19 PM...   May 6 2018, 06:04 AM
|- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 07:04 A...   May 6 2018, 08:14 AM
|- - nephillymike   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 08:14 AM...   May 6 2018, 08:54 AM
- - The Franchise   Jesus H Christ guys, they won more games this year...   May 6 2018, 03:44 PM
- - nephillymike   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 03:44 ...   May 6 2018, 03:57 PM
- - The Franchise   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 03:57 P...   May 6 2018, 04:12 PM
- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 05:12 ...   May 6 2018, 04:52 PM
|- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 05:52 PM...   May 6 2018, 09:43 PM
- - nephillymike   QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 04:12 ...   May 6 2018, 05:06 PM
- - Reality Fan   QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 06:06 P...   May 7 2018, 07:32 AM
- - The Franchise   QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 7 2018, 07:32 AM...   May 7 2018, 12:15 PM
> Sixers Playoffs, Up 3-1 and coming home
nephillymike
post Apr 21 2018, 07:08 PM
Post #16

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

It wasn't pretty, but the fact that despite 27 turnovers and poor 3pt shooting,they came out with a road victory where they got screwed all game by the refs.

Impressive.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Apr 30 2018, 09:44 PM
Post #17

A complete inexcusable fucking embarrassment.

And their three best offensive players didn't play.

Their rookie was fabulous.

Our's couldn't get in the game.

We have a ways to go to match this team when it is at full strength.

Tonight, we were embarrassed by a team that was three men down.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Apr 30 2018, 09:51 PM
Post #18

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 30 2018, 09:44 PM) *

This is a young team with absolutely no playoff experience beyond playing a completely inferior Miami team. This was bound to happen, and it's a good thing. Way too many missed free throws, their 3's weren't hitting, and a few mental mistakes. I bet they come back with a vengeance and win Game 2.

In order to grow into a contender, they have to play other contenders. And that will result in bad games right now.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
samaroo
post May 1 2018, 06:08 AM
Post #19

Village Idiot

If you shoot that poorly, you will lose in the playoffs, period. This was not our game. They will improve. As for LBJ...

Sign him and PG13. Have them come off the bench and dominate every team's 2nd string we play!!! They'll go for that, right? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post
D Rock
post May 1 2018, 09:08 AM
Post #20

Resident "Literal Police"

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 1 2018, 03:44 AM) *

HAHAHAHAHA

Over react much?

They had the shooting night of their lives, or maybe they’re really 80% career shooters from distance and just hid it all these years.

We had an uncharacteristically poor shooting night, or maybe career 40% shooters were hiding that they are in actuality 18%ers. It happens.

If you think they’re going to continue to shoot 80% and we’re going to continue to shoot 18%, then I can understand why you’re tossing such a tizzy. Personally, I expect those numbers to adjust to their norms over the course of a 7 game series.

Our D was poor. RoCo was fucking terrible, and Belinelli not much better.

But for as bad as we played, we were within 8 with 5 mins to go.

Clean up the defense, and count on better shooting (the looks were there). We win game 2 and we’ve done our job wrestling home court away from them by splitting the 1st two.

Breath, man. Breath.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
D Rock
post May 1 2018, 09:12 AM
Post #21

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 30 2018, 08:34 PM) *
Wow...ok...just say nothing he does will ever be enough for you to give him an ounce of credit. That is what you are saying. He sent Ersan away because he wanted to keep Dario on the court more. He got a 2nd and the option to swap another 2nd all to recoup something for an expiring contract. It is funny how you give him no credit for Reddick who has been an incredible success. Because he spent 23 million on him that makes it less of a great pick up?

Bizarre. I guess Hinkie is such a brilliant mind that no other team has welcomed him with open arms.

It’s fucking hilarious when you pretend to talk hoops...

laugh.gif

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
D Rock
post May 1 2018, 09:14 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 30 2018, 08:38 PM) *
I have no clue...

That much is made more clear with each post.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 1 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (D Rock @ May 1 2018, 09:08 AM) *
HAHAHAHAHA

Over react much?

They had the shooting night of their lives, or maybe they’re really 80% career shooters from distance and just hid it all these years.

We had an uncharacteristically poor shooting night, or maybe career 40% shooters were hiding that they are in actuality 18%ers. It happens.

If you think they’re going to continue to shoot 80% and we’re going to continue to shoot 18%, then I can understand why you’re tossing such a tizzy. Personally, I expect those numbers to adjust to their norms over the course of a 7 game series.

Our D was poor. RoCo was fucking terrible, and Belinelli not much better.

But for as bad as we played, we were within 8 with 5 mins to go.

Clean up the defense, and count on better shooting (the looks were there). We win game 2 and we’ve done our job wrestling home court away from them by splitting the 1st two.

Breath, man. Breath.

I thought our shots from three were heavily contested while they had wide open looks because of the defenses. Some getting two seconds to line it up!

Rocco was lost out there. From a Celtics coaching standpoint, I like that they're doubling Simmons to prevent lane penetration and overplaying the three, giving us Embiid one on one. They figured out that we are less lethal with him getting his 30, than with Simmons penetrating and our sharpshooters getting open looks. We need to counteract that by doing back door cuts on the overplay and by hitting whatever open three we get. Also would help if our star PG could hit a 5-10 foot jumper, but not everyone can shoot as well as a CYO eight grade B team player.

Yeah, I know I over reacted but it pissed me off.

+Quote Post
D Rock
post May 1 2018, 09:50 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2018, 12:53 AM) *
I thought our shots from three were heavily contested while they had wide open looks because of the defenses. Some getting two seconds to line it up!

Rocco was lost out there. From a Celtics coaching standpoint, I like that they're doubling Simmons to prevent lane penetration and overplaying the three, giving us Embiid one on one. They figured out that we are less lethal with him getting his 30, than with Simmons penetrating and our sharpshooters getting open looks. We need to counteract that by doing back door cuts on the overplay and by hitting whatever open three we get. Also would help if our star PG could hit a 5-10 foot jumper, but not everyone can shoot as well as a CYO eight grade B team player.

Derek Bodner did a nice piece in The Athletic.

Apparently, 24 of their 26 three point attempts came with the nearest defender 4 feet or more away from the shooter. Of those 24, they missed 20. If they shoot a mere 30%, they win it running away, Tatums 28 or naw.

Like I said, the looks were there. We wont see too many nights of RoCo, Saric, and Illyasova combining for an 0 for 11.

The bigger issue for me was RoCo. Totally ineffective in every aspect of the game.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 2 2018, 01:13 PM
Post #25

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (D Rock @ May 1 2018, 10:12 AM) *
It’s fucking hilarious when you pretend to talk hoops...

laugh.gif

No..what is hilarious is you being incapable of saying you were wrong or just shutting up and eating your mistakes.

And I will happily put my hoops career against yours any day of the week...whether it is coaching or playing.

I bet you have a hundred mirrors in your house so you can keep telling yourself you are always right.

You do provide amusement though

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 2 2018, 01:15 PM
Post #26

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 1 2018, 07:53 PM) *

They looked like a rusty team....it happens when you have to wait while the other teams is still in playing rhythm.

They had so many open looks vs. what they had from Miami. Game 2 will be very different.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 2 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #27

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (D Rock @ May 1 2018, 10:14 AM) *
That much is made more clear with each post.

uh huh...tell me again how he just had to throw money at the guy who is close to the MVP of the team for the 2nd half of the season...please...I want to hear how silly it was to pay Reddick. Or maybe how he only signed Ily and the Italian stallion because they begged him to. Please...share some more of your hoops wisdom...I am begging you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
D Rock
post May 2 2018, 01:24 PM
Post #28

Jesus Krist you’re dense.

I love JJ and was jumping on the table for us to sign him at this point LAST year.

Colangelo doesn’t get credit however because it was a dumbass deal. JJ said he’d have preferred a 3-4 year deal for $30-40 mill. But Daddy’s Boy decided to give him 1 for 23. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

That you’re too dumb to realize the difference is completely expected and predictable.

Now run along, slappy. The grown ups are talking.

--------------------
I'll Drink to That!!!!!

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 2 2018, 02:43 PM
Post #29

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (D Rock @ May 2 2018, 02:24 PM) *

I love JJ and was jumping on the table for us to sign him at this point LAST year.

Colangelo doesn’t get credit however because it was a dumbass deal. JJ said he’d have preferred a 3-4 year deal for $30-40 mill. But Daddy’s Boy decided to give him 1 for 23. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

That you’re too dumb to realize the difference is completely expected and predictable.

I am too dumb? Do you even read what you write? He would have settled for 30-40 million? You are amazing and beyond clueless if you believe that. If he said tha please show us where. He was not signing anywhere cheap. I suggest you read the media from that time. While Reddick said he always wanted to sign with the Sixers he first said he wanted to return to his team. It is called player speak and easily recognized by anyone with a brain not in their rectum. That may be the most ridiculous thing I have read here. Too funny....maybe he has said he will sign here for $20 next year too. And you know basketball? a scrub makes 10 million per.

I love it...you never fail to drop dumb post that live in infamy.....Reddick would have signed for 10 million per...hahahahaha...watch his spot on ESPN if I recall and then tell me again how he said that.

You are not the adult, you are the clown entertainment.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 2 2018, 03:38 PM
Post #30

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (D Rock @ May 2 2018, 02:24 PM) *
Jesus Krist you€™re dense.

Colangelo doesn€™t get credit however because it was a dumbass deal. JJ said he€™d have preferred a 3-4 year deal for $30-40 mill. But Daddy€™s Boy decided to give him 1 for 23. FUCKING BRILLIANT.

That you€™re too dumb to realize the difference is completely expected and predictable.

and to add a little more to it...

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/07/19/j-j-re...n-philadelphia/

Now go tell yourself what a genius you are...someone has to.

I am sure you will post the source of the 3-4 years for 30-40 million soon...

I guess you were not bright enough in your vast NBA knowledge to realize that he would have been a fool to say it because it would make the guy he wants to pay him next year look silly....great logic....too funny.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 2 2018, 08:07 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (D Rock @ May 2 2018, 01:24 PM) *

Re-up Redick for three more years for $ 17 mill and call it even. Shit, with time value of money, he'll be ahead of the game.

I'm in. Anyone?

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 2 2018, 08:09 PM
Post #32

Hey D,

You promised me that Lakers pick would be a lot better than 10.

I'm OK if at ten, my boy from Nova is still there. Otherwise, you did me wrong.

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 3 2018, 07:04 AM
Post #33

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2018, 09:07 PM) *
Re-up Redick for three more years for $ 17 mill and call it even. Shit, with time value of money, he'll be ahead of the game.

I'm in. Anyone?

I am in...though according to D and his vast NBA knowledge Reddick only wants 10 mill per.....lol

He has been terrific as a player and a leader.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 3 2018, 10:19 AM
Post #34

Hall of Famer

I miss these kinds of threads, getting along after winning a SB is so boring. laugh.gif

O where art thou mcnabbulous?

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 3 2018, 09:46 PM
Post #35

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 3 2018, 11:19 AM) *
I miss these kinds of threads, getting along after winning a SB is so boring. laugh.gif

O where art thou mcnabbulous?

I didn’t miss it. But apparently I missed Reddick saying he would play for much less than any person remotely familiar with nba predicted. Who knew? Not only that....according to our local nba genius he went public to embarrass the guy who signed him to a one year by telling everyone that he would have settled for 10 per.

Funny stuff. It would not be so bad if he didn’t have to be a dick about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 3 2018, 10:21 PM
Post #36

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 3 2018, 09:46 PM) *
I didn’t miss it. But apparently I missed Reddick saying he would play for much less than any person remotely familiar with nba predicted. Who knew? Not only that....according to our local nba genius he went public to embarrass the guy who signed him to a one year by telling everyone that he would have settled for 10 per.

Funny stuff. It would not be so bad if he didn’t have to be a dick about it.

I hear ya.

Speaking of Reddick, kudos to him for keeping this one respectable. Covington too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 5 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #37

Havlicek stole the ball
Havlicek stole the ball
Havlicek stole the ball

Once in 1965

And three fucking times tonight!

The good news is that we now know we aren't close to Boston and need to gear up this offseason. Illusions of grandeur on hold for now. Need a busy offseason.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J4fTjcJwImw

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 5 2018, 10:17 PM
Post #38

Hall of Famer

Brett Brown completely lost Game 2. You can argue he lost this one as well.

They played so well leading up to the playoffs and in Round 1 that we jumped the gun on where this team is at. It sucks, but we have a very bright future. All I want is for them to take Game 4 in Philly for the fans.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 5 2018, 11:19 PM
Post #39

Keeper Of The Truth

Some observations that are disturbing....

1. TJ played better at running the offense AGAIN. That is worriesome although there were a few reported sightings of some kind of jumpshot from Simmons.
2. How do they throw errant passes after so much emphasis on cutting down on TOs
3. How do you throw away a ball so badly on your final possession with the game on the line. it is one thing to throw it away to a cutting player but to lose it setting up your offense? That is coaching.
4. Brown has not had a good series at all. He is clearly overmatched in this one....can he learn? We will see.

Sad to see how far away we are....they are without their 2 top players in Irving and Hayward and we have to watch Tatum rip it up as Fultz sits on the bench mail ordering himself a new jumper.

Sad day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 6 2018, 06:04 AM
Post #40

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 5 2018, 11:19 PM) *
Some observations that are disturbing....

1. TJ played better at running the offense AGAIN. That is worriesome although there were a few reported sightings of some kind of jumpshot from Simmons.
2. How do they throw errant passes after so much emphasis on cutting down on TOs
3. How do you throw away a ball so badly on your final possession with the game on the line. it is one thing to throw it away to a cutting player but to lose it setting up your offense? That is coaching.
4. Brown has not had a good series at all. He is clearly overmatched in this one....can he learn? We will see.

Sad to see how far away we are....they are without their 2 top players in Irving and Hayward and we have to watch Tatum rip it up as Fultz sits on the bench mail ordering himself a new jumper.

Sad day.

And they have three extra 1st round picks in the next few years compared to our one extra first. Sure, we have 7 extra 2nd round picks, but in the NBA, they are such longshots that their value is minimal.

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/team

We better get busy signing a top tier free agent.

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 6 2018, 08:14 AM
Post #41

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 07:04 AM) *
And they have three extra 1st round picks in the next few years compared to our one extra first. Sure, we have 7 extra 2nd round picks, but in the NBA, they are such longshots that their value is minimal.

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/team

We better get busy signing a top tier free agent.

Well...at least they can sign Reddick cheap because he only wants "3-4 years for 30-40 million" hahahahaha

2nds are nearly worthless because, as you said, they are complete longshots.. It is very concerning right now. Is the difference in the 2 teams talent or coaching?

--------------------

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 6 2018, 08:54 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 08:14 AM) *
Well...at least they can sign Reddick cheap because he only wants "3-4 years for 30-40 million" hahahahaha

2nds are nearly worthless because, as you said, they are complete longshots.. It is very concerning right now. Is the difference in the 2 teams talent or coaching?

Oh , yeah, um, they got the better coach too.

Stevens owned Nova too. He can flat out coach.

When you take away a team's best two players, and they are up 3-0 in a series they were underdogs in, then yes, a lot of it is coaching.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 6 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #43

Hall of Famer

Jesus H Christ guys, they won more games this year than they have since making it to the Finals. They doubled their win total from last year, including the first round.

It's been a very disappointing series. Brett Brown has been completely outmatched, and this young team is showing their lack of experience. Game 2 was the worst display of coaching I've ever seen in my life. If Brown can't learn how to coach meaningful games, we eventually get rid of him. But we have a very bright future with our talent. Give it a rest.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 6 2018, 03:57 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 03:44 PM) *
Jesus H Christ guys, they won more games this year than they have since making it to the Finals. They doubled their win total from last year, including the first round.

It's been a very disappointing series. Brett Brown has been completely outmatched, and this young team is showing their lack of experience. Game 2 was the worst display of coaching I've ever seen in my life. If Brown can't learn how to coach meaningful games, we eventually get rid of him. But we have a very bright future with our talent. Give it a rest.

Let me say, if we lose this series, the season is still an unquestioned success.

However, the talent and asset gap between us and the Celtics is clear and that is a huge concern. Before this series, I was not aware of that. They are in our division and that is the team we need to beat.

The process is about winning it all. Project how this team will surpass the Celtics. Talk me down from the ledge on that one.

I expected they'd beat a hobbled BOS team in six, with the expectation we would need seasoning to beat them at full strength. Seeing this against their hobbled team with Tatum tearing it up, I need too rethink it..

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 6 2018, 04:12 PM
Post #45

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 03:57 PM) *
The process is about winning it all. Project how this team will surpass the Celtics. Talk me down from the ledge on that one.

I expected they'd beat a hobbled BOS team in six, with the expectation we would need seasoning to beat them at full strength. Seeing this against their hobbled team with Tatum tearing it up, I need too rethink it..

I'd love to talk you down from the ledge, but I don't have to. Go back to Nov/Dec 2016 on this very board, and read some of the threads about Pedey, the Eagles, etc. Including your own comments and posts.

It's in our blood as Philly fans to be lunatics. That's what happens when you win a title once a generation on average. Cocksucking, smug fanbases like Boston, who have had 10 championship parades since 2000, don't have the same problems.

The Sixers are going to win a title within a couple years. We will cut down on the stupid turnovers, and Simmons will learn how to shoot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 6 2018, 04:52 PM
Post #46

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 05:12 PM) *
I'd love to talk you down from the ledge, but I don't have to. Go back to Nov/Dec 2016 on this very board, and read some of the threads about Pedey, the Eagles, etc. Including your own comments and posts.

It's in our blood as Philly fans to be lunatics. That's what happens when you win a title once a generation on average. Cocksucking, smug fanbases like Boston, who have had 10 championship parades since 2000, don't have the same problems.

The Sixers are going to win a title within a couple years. We will cut down on the stupid turnovers, and Simmons will learn how to shoot.

I don’t disagree that there is talent here but the coaching now has me concerned. How he could not get these kids focused worries me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post May 6 2018, 05:06 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2018, 04:12 PM) *

It seems that the NBA is tougher to break into the top two than the NFL. Also, it seems that BOS did it the anti- process way, which is a kick in the groin.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 6 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #48

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2018, 05:52 PM) *
I don’t disagree that there is talent here but the coaching now has me concerned. How he could not get these kids focused worries me.

I agree completely - I was simply saying that a year and a half ago many of us were ready to write off Pederson.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post May 7 2018, 07:32 AM
Post #49

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2018, 06:06 PM) *
It seems that the NBA is tougher to break into the top two than the NFL. Also, it seems that BOS did it the anti- process way, which is a kick in the groin.

I am curious how those who don't want Lebron here feel? I am not being a smart ass, I wonder if it has changed seeing the need for someone who relishes finishing a game. I can understand the argument for growing these kids organically and that they will get better with age but Boston is also young, talented and they have the draft capital to get even better.

Has anyone changed their mind? I am still not sure who the best FA pickup will be myself so there is no judgement on my side, just curiosity.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post May 7 2018, 12:15 PM
Post #50

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 7 2018, 07:32 AM) *
I am curious how those who don't want Lebron here feel? I am not being a smart ass, I wonder if it has changed seeing the need for someone who relishes finishing a game. I can understand the argument for growing these kids organically and that they will get better with age but Boston is also young, talented and they have the draft capital to get even better.

Has anyone changed their mind? I am still not sure who the best FA pickup will be myself so there is no judgement on my side, just curiosity.

No Lebron.

The problem is coaching, and stupid mistakes by a young team (also attributed to coaching). Stevens has looked like a genius on the other side.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2018 - 06:50 AM