IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Super gift from my bride!
eagle60
post Jun 26 2018, 08:35 AM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

Yesterday was our 40th wedding anniversary. Originally we were planning a cruise but things fell through. She handed me my gift and it was a Nick Foles autographed Super Bowl Helmet!!! What a gal!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Jun 26 2018, 11:16 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Jun 26 2018, 07:35 AM) *
Yesterday was our 40th wedding anniversary. Originally we were planning a cruise but things fell through. She handed me my gift and it was a Nick Foles autographed Super Bowl Helmet!!! What a gal!!!

Your fortieth? Big congrats, dude!

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Jun 26 2018, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Illegal Alien

Congratulations!

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Jun 26 2018, 07:30 PM
Post #4

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Wow!

That's awesome.

Both the gift and the anniversary.

I don't know what the equivalent female gift for the autographed Foles helmet, but I think you got some work to do!

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 26 2018, 10:58 PM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 26 2018, 08:30 PM) *
Wow!

That's awesome.

Both the gift and the anniversary.

I don't know what the equivalent female gift for the autographed Foles helmet, but I think you got some work to do!

Believe me Mike she came out just fine. We had intended to go on a cruise for #40 but we had to cancel it so I got her an "ever us" ring that Kay jewelers advertises all the time on TV. The cruise would have been cheaper lol. I think that you're old enough to remember Marilyn Monroe in "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Ouch.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Jun 27 2018, 04:53 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Jun 26 2018, 10:58 PM) *
Believe me Mike she came out just fine. We had intended to go on a cruise for #40 but we had to cancel it so I got her an "ever us" ring that Kay jewelers advertises all the time on TV. The cruise would have been cheaper lol. I think that you're old enough to remember Marilyn Monroe in "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". Ouch.

That should do it!

Where was the cruise supposed to go?

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 27 2018, 02:35 PM
Post #7

Veteran

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 27 2018, 05:53 AM) *
That should do it!

Where was the cruise supposed to go?

We were talking about Bermuda or even to the Mediterranean. I hurt my back badly so we just gave up on the idea. Maybe someday......Hopefully #50!

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Jun 27 2018, 07:09 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Jun 27 2018, 02:35 PM) *
We were talking about Bermuda or even to the Mediterranean. I hurt my back badly so we just gave up on the idea. Maybe someday......Hopefully #50!

Sorry to hear about the back E60. I had some back issues that are now under control so I hope you make out alright. One little thing that helped me immensely was learning to sleep on my back with a big floor pillow under my knees. That takes most of the weight off your back at night.
Only been to one cruise and it was Bermuda. Real nice. That was like twenty years ago. I would like to go on a cruise again some day. Forget about #50, hopefully you can go by # 41!

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 27 2018, 07:58 PM
Post #9

Veteran

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 27 2018, 08:09 PM) *
Sorry to hear about the back E60. I had some back issues that are now under control so I hope you make out alright. One little thing that helped me immensely was learning to sleep on my back with a big floor pillow under my knees. That takes most of the weight off your back at night.
Only been to one cruise and it was Bermuda. Real nice. That was like twenty years ago. I would like to go on a cruise again some day. Forget about #50, hopefully you can go by # 41!

Thanks Mike, it's been a big struggle for 3 years ago that is just too long to get into. I just tripped again taking a step backwards and landed on a cement parking lot divider right on my tailbone again a couple of weeks ago. I'm my own worst enemy.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jul 1 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #10

Veteran

Cher followed up today by hanging my Foles jersey in the living room. I think that she's even a bigger fan of his than I am lol! Not a bad tandem that we have at QB is it? Now that I think of it the only thing close to that was Van Brocklin and Jurgenson. That 1960 team was really something with 2 HOF QBs on the same roster. The (not so funny) thing is that as a 10 year old kid I thought that it would happen every year after that. Nope, it basically took the rest of my life to get there again.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 02:48 AM