IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Jabar Gaffney vandalized Lito Sheppard's Car!
nephillymike
post Jun 23 2018, 09:46 PM
Post #1

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

http://www.phillyvoice.com/philadelphia-ea...affney-florida/

And they are cousins!

I got a story.

YeArs ago, we got a last minute call the Friday of Memorial Day weekend that an Eagles player just bought a bunch of high end furniture and wanted it delivered to his Moorestown, NJ home that night.

Now that is the busiest time of the year in my business in that everyone needs their stuff down the shore by Memorial Day, so we are booked to the hilt. But, because he is an Eagle, and because we did a bunch of work for Lito and other Eagles and their store is a big account, I say yes, and have two of my trucks meet late in the day after their runs to pick up the stuff, load up and get the stuff out to him. I went out with two warehouse guys to meet them and help given it was a lot of work and last minute. Six of us get to his house about 8:30 and finish there about 10:30, didn't get home that night until after midnight. Either his wife or girlfriend was about to pop with a baby, but they were both nice and chill. The one thing I remember was moving a large hand gun off of his indoor steps so we wouldn't trip over it when bringing his bedroom stuff upstairs. When I asked him about the gun, he just sheepishly moved it as if was no big deal. I joked with my employees that if they messed his stuff up, he would shoot us!

Seemed like he had the world by the balls. Good job, nice house, beautiful girl, the whole deal. It's a shame.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rick
post Jun 24 2018, 08:56 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

I know Lito and Jabar--not as well as I know Lito--I didn't know they had beef. Honestly, I haven't seen Jabar in like 2+ years now. He's been in trouble with the law here (I'm in Jacksonville). He was arrested outside the gym--where I know him from--for smoking weed in the car. And last year he was charged with domestic abuse. He has really fallen.

I have been to the parking lot where Lito parked his car many times--it's right by the Jacksonville Beach Pier. I've been to the restaurant he was at many times. As you can see from the video, the parking lot if very well-lit. Amazing that happened there. Just goes to show you, this sort of thing can happen anywhere.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 24 2018, 11:32 AM
Post #3

Veteran

It sounds to me that Lito porked Jabar's GF back in college.

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Jun 24 2018, 04:33 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Jun 24 2018, 10:32 AM) *
It sounds to me that Lito porked Jabar's GF back in college.

"Sheppard reportedly said that he and Gaffney have a long-running feud that dates back to 2012, although the reason for the grudge is not clear."

When two guys have a running feud that goes on for years, but the "reason is unclear"... then four out of five times there's a woman involved.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2018 - 06:09 AM