IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> TO still a D-bag, what a selfish pr*ck
Birdwatcher
post Jun 7 2018, 01:44 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/terrell-owens-...-164454072.html

They dissed me for too long, so F you all...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 7 2018, 04:41 PM
Post #2

Veteran

He knows that he'd get booed off the stage. Asshole.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Jun 7 2018, 05:03 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Frankly, I would've bet my bottom dollar that he would get up there and trash the NFL and the Hall for not inducting him sooner.

That he would just stay away, instead of ruining the day for everyone else? Maybe he's grown up a bit after all. laugh.gif

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Phits
post Jun 7 2018, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Jun 7 2018, 02:44 PM) *
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/terrell-owens-...-164454072.html

They dissed me for too long, so F you all...

Good for him.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 1981)

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 7 2018, 09:51 PM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Jun 7 2018, 06:03 PM) *
Frankly, I would've bet my bottom dollar that he would get up there and trash the NFL and the Hall for not inducting him sooner.

That he would just stay away, instead of ruining the day for everyone else? Maybe he's grown up a bit after all. laugh.gif

He gets his way now. For the next 6 weeks "they'll be talking about me!".

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Jun 7 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #6

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

I know McNabb has his flaws, but I never understood the majority who took TO side in that post 2004 train wreck.

The dude is whacked.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Jun 7 2018, 11:24 PM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 7 2018, 10:08 PM) *
I know McNabb has his flaws, but I never understood the majority who took TO side in that post 2004 train wreck.

The dude is whacked.

He clearly has mental issues, narcissism being the least of them. Remember him crying during the interview about Romo? "That's my teammate, my QB."

Yeah.

As far as douchebag Eagles fans go, it's been a while, but you have to remember the lunatic hatred of McNabb in the 2nd half of his time here. That began around the same time. McNabb never did himself any favors when he opened his mouth, but TO was a ticking time bomb from his first press conference as an Eagle. Remember that? Reid and Lurie called him 'Tuh-RELL' instead of 'TERR-ell,' and he felt the need to correct them. A minor thing that likely went unnoticed by the city, but I remember thinking something was off about how he did it.

The rest is history.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 9 2018, 10:03 AM
Post #8

Veteran

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Jun 8 2018, 12:24 AM) *
He clearly has mental issues, narcissism being the least of them. Remember him crying during the interview about Romo? "That's my teammate, my QB."

Yeah.

As far as douchebag Eagles fans go, it's been a while, but you have to remember the lunatic hatred of McNabb in the 2nd half of his time here. That began around the same time. McNabb never did himself any favors when he opened his mouth, but TO was a ticking time bomb from his first press conference as an Eagle. Remember that? Reid and Lurie called him 'Tuh-RELL' instead of 'TERR-ell,' and he felt the need to correct them. A minor thing that likely went unnoticed by the city, but I remember thinking something was off about how he did it.

The rest is history.

The media whore even went on Dr. Phil to cry about his kids. Anything for attention. Believe me he's loving this shit. I hope that they just announce that "Terrell Owens isn't here" and leave it at that. No highlights or pictures of him. No speaker. Nothing. Now THAT would be cool! Fuck him.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 18 2018, 01:31 PM
Post #9

Veteran

HOFers see it as a typical selfish stunt by the jerk

Rod Woodson: T.O. should be at Hall ceremony to thank those who helped him get there
Jun
6/18/2018 1:08:10 PM
|More
Terrell Owens who will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this summer, said he plans on skipping the ceremony, which former Steelers and Raiders safety Rod Woodson said is a “shame,” John Healy of the New York Daily News reports.

“For all those people who helped him, for him not to acknowledge them to the public, it’s a shame,” Woodson said Monday on NFL Network.

Woodson, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009, insinuated Owens was being selfish, saying that the day was more about the people who helped him along the way.

“I really don’t care if he comes or not,” Woodson said. “But what bothers me more than anything is that in T.O.’s life, he’s had different things that happened to him in his life, but there’s people who helped him come along through his childhood, high school, college, to get to the point where he’s at to be one of the better players to ever play in the National Football League ... you can be there to acknowledge them. And they lose out, because he’s thinking, ‘It’s all about T.O.’”

Woodson has not been the only Hall of Famer to criticize Owens.

Former Steelers defensive lineman “Mean” Joe Greene echoed a lot of what Woodson said while on an SB Nation podcast “Talk of Fame Network.”

“You are missing one of the most important days of your life," he said. "It’s for those people who saw you before you became that big NFL star. The thing you learn when you walk up there (to receive your Hall of Fame bust) is it’s not all about you.’’

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Jun 18 2018, 11:59 PM
Post #10

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Jun 18 2018, 12:31 PM) *
HOFers see it as a typical selfish stunt by the jerk

Rod Woodson: T.O. should be at Hall ceremony to thank those who helped him get there
Jun
6/18/2018 1:08:10 PM
|More
Terrell Owens who will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this summer, said he plans on skipping the ceremony, which former Steelers and Raiders safety Rod Woodson said is a “shame,” John Healy of the New York Daily News reports.

“For all those people who helped him, for him not to acknowledge them to the public, it’s a shame,” Woodson said Monday on NFL Network.

TO did benefit by having a string of pretty good quarterbacks throwing to him. He ought to at least man up and acknowledge that.

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 19 2018, 09:21 AM
Post #11

Veteran

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jun 19 2018, 12:59 AM) *
TO did benefit by having a string of pretty good quarterbacks throwing to him. He ought to at least man up and acknowledge that.

Knowing him he'd probably say that he prospered despite them.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Jun 19 2018, 09:35 AM
Post #12

Hall of Famer

or that those QBs were successful due to him.
QUOTE (eagle60 @ Jun 19 2018, 10:21 AM) *
Knowing him he'd probably say that he prospered despite them.

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Jun 19 2018, 01:50 PM
Post #13

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 19 2018, 03:35 PM) *
or that those QBs were successful due to him.

I have no doubt that would be his opinion.

And he'd be wrong.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Jun 19 2018, 03:24 PM
Post #14

Veteran

Maybe he could thank all the coaches and GMs that let him blow up their teams.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 02:35 AM